Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Considering buying Tesla 3 Long Range

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks all! For some reason (maybe cause I'm a newbie). can't find the LIKE button to click for folks.

Just one more question (for now--I'm sure I will have more soon):
Both my wife and I have knee problems. How is getting in and out of the car?
Recently gave my parents a ride to and from the airport for a trip. Both have leg and knee issues and they did not have problems entering or exiting my Model 3. They also noted they were comfortable sitting in the car during the ride with no leg issues, movement or space.

Regarding the website, you won't have buttons to click until you have more posts. Unsure of the minimum.

Unfortunately the blind spot monitoring on the 3 isn’t all that great. The only visual alert is a line that turns red on the center screen. There is an update coming (some have it already), to add an audible alert when the car senses something in your blind spot, but from what I seen so far, it still doesn’t seem to work the way many people would like.

And if you mean rear cross traffic alert, sorry the 3 doesn’t have that. I wish it did though. Maybe in some future update... That being said, I still love driving my 3 every chance i get!

I just posted a question under another thread about this because I was surprised to see a red line AND red cars to my left today while I was driving. Don't recall a chime (maybe I'm not set for that think there's an option) but can't say for sure there wasn't one. This is the first time I've seen red cars other than a red one you will see with forward collisions avoidance and that's only in front of you. Someone told me this was an update to the blind spot monitoring we had already. I'm now on 2019.5.15 (was on 5.4 prior). Definitely caught my attention on the screen.