Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Costco: QuickJack BL-7000SLX online - $1499 shipped - Work on your Tesla in isolation

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
cool thanks for the notice.

Anyone use this on a model S and have any comment on whether or not clearance is an issue, or if you need to put the air suspension on high mode or something? A few videos online saw guys jerry rigging it to work with various cars parking with tires on 1" wood planks etc. to get enough clearance under the car to life it.

BL-7000SLX portable car lift system
It’s the truck owner's delight: QuickJack’s BL-7000SLX is our most powerful portable truck lift. It's the same overall length as the BL-5000SLX, but the frames are reinforced in order to safely handle light trucks and SUVs up to 7,000 lbs. The response to this model, which has been available for several years now, is one of our best-selling portable car lift assemblies. The fact that it sits a mere 3.5" above the ground is remarkable. It'll lift a Ford Raptor without a problem, but it will also comfortably lift a Mini Cooper. That should give you a sense of how versatile these frames truly are.

The mobile auto repair game changes the moment QuickJack hits your floor. Despite the extra heft, the BL-7000SLX still reaches its max rise in mere seconds. Plus, an optional truck/SUV adapter kit is the perfect way to get even more rise out of high-clearance vehicles. Sound good? You’re just a few clicks away from garage heaven.

The BL-7000SLX is a 7,000-lb. capacity portable car lift that’s designed, engineered and manufactured by the same people who make traditional heavy-duty car lifts and truck lifts for professional shops and garages around the world. But like its “smaller” siblings (the BL-3500SLX and BL-5000SLX), the BL-7000SLX was born to be taken anywhere. No bolts. No wiring. Just two frames, a power source and a whole lot of mean. Throw it in a large trunk, backseat or truck bed when you need lifting power to go. Store the space-saving frame almost anywhere when it’s not in use.

Please note: the collapsed profile of the BL-7000SLX is about one-half-inch higher than the BL-3500SLX and BL-5000SLX models. This may impact your ability to use the BL-7000SLX on some low-clearance vehicles.

If you need to reach longer wheelbases than permitted by this car lift, check out the extended-length BL-7000EXT.

Features
Automatic safety locks
Lower and upper safety locks automatically engage as the car lift frames rise. They quickly disengage with a simple flip of the lock bar. They’re like built-in, heavy-duty jack stands. (But cool.)

Zero-leak fittings
Even when the car lift frames are under a full 7,000-lb. load, the hydraulic connectors do not leak. Keep your nice garage flooring clean and oil-free.

Reinforced upper frame rails
For the BL-7000SLX, our largest-capacity QuickJack car lift system, we reinforced the upper frame rails of with box-welded steel. This significantly minimizes deflection, improving power without requiring longer frames.

Open-center design
The BL-7000SLX is all about more power with less interference. Inspired by two-post car lifts that engage vehicle frames, our open-center design offers full access to your vehicle’s wheels and undercarriage. An optional truck/SUV adapter provides even more undercarriage clearance.

Tech specs
Lifting capacity
7,000 lbs. (3,175 kg)
Lowered height
A - Frame only: 3.5" (89 mm)
B - With 2" block: 3.75" (95 mm)
Lifting height
C - Frame only: 18" (457 mm)
D - With 2" block: 18.25" (464 mm)
E - With 3" block: 19.25" (489 mm)
F - Max. height: 21.25" (540 mm)
G - With adapters: 21.25" (540 mm)
H - With adapters + pin: 24" (610 mm)
Compare All Specifications
Lift point spread
I - Maximum: 60" (1,524 mm)
J - Minimum: 31.5" (800 mm)
Frame dimensions (ea.)
K - Width: 12.5" (318 mm)
L - Length: 70" (1,778 mm)
A - Height: 3.5" (89 mm)
Weight: 96 lbs. (44 kg)
Other specs
Time to full rise: 30 seconds
Power unit weight: 15 lbs. (7 kg)
Total shipping weight: 242 lbs. (110 kg)
What's inside?
BL-7000SLX Left Frame Assembly

BL-7000SLX Right Frame Assembly

1x Hydraulic power unit with control

4x Medium rubber lift blocks (2")

4x Tall rubber lift blocks (3")

2x Short hydraulic hoses

2x Long hydraulic hoses

2x Frame-positioning handles

Fittings and thread tape for setup

Instruction manual

Requirements:
3 liters of Automatic Transmission Fluid

Air source to inflate air cylinders up to 50 PSI

Assembly tools

Watch Setup Tutorial
Note: QuickJack is shipped in three boxes

View All Shipping Weights & Dimensions

BL-7000SLX portable car lift system
It’s the truck owner's delight: QuickJack’s BL-7000SLX is our most powerful portable truck lift. It's the same overall length as the BL-5000SLX, but the frames are reinforced in order to safely handle light trucks and SUVs up to 7,000 lbs. The response to this model, which has been available for several years now, is one of our best-selling portable car lift assemblies. The fact that it sits a mere 3.5" above the ground is remarkable. It'll lift a Ford Raptor without a problem, but it will also comfortably lift a Mini Cooper. That should give you a sense of how versatile these frames truly are.

The mobile auto repair game changes the moment QuickJack hits your floor. Despite the extra heft, the BL-7000SLX still reaches its max rise in mere seconds. Plus, an optional truck/SUV adapter kit is the perfect way to get even more rise out of high-clearance vehicles. Sound good? You’re just a few clicks away from garage heaven.

The BL-7000SLX is a 7,000-lb. capacity portable car lift that’s designed, engineered and manufactured by the same people who make traditional heavy-duty car lifts and truck lifts for professional shops and garages around the world. But like its “smaller” siblings (the BL-3500SLX and BL-5000SLX), the BL-7000SLX was born to be taken anywhere. No bolts. No wiring. Just two frames, a power source and a whole lot of mean. Throw it in a large trunk, backseat or truck bed when you need lifting power to go. Store the space-saving frame almost anywhere when it’s not in use.

Please note: the collapsed profile of the BL-7000SLX is about one-half-inch higher than the BL-3500SLX and BL-5000SLX models. This may impact your ability to use the BL-7000SLX on some low-clearance vehicles.

If you need to reach longer wheelbases than permitted by this car lift, check out the extended-length BL-7000EXT.

Features
Automatic safety locks
Lower and upper safety locks automatically engage as the car lift frames rise. They quickly disengage with a simple flip of the lock bar. They’re like built-in, heavy-duty jack stands. (But cool.)

Zero-leak fittings
Even when the car lift frames are under a full 7,000-lb. load, the hydraulic connectors do not leak. Keep your nice garage flooring clean and oil-free.

Reinforced upper frame rails
For the BL-7000SLX, our largest-capacity QuickJack car lift system, we reinforced the upper frame rails of with box-welded steel. This significantly minimizes deflection, improving power without requiring longer frames.

Open-center design
The BL-7000SLX is all about more power with less interference. Inspired by two-post car lifts that engage vehicle frames, our open-center design offers full access to your vehicle’s wheels and undercarriage. An optional truck/SUV adapter provides even more undercarriage clearance.

Tech specs
Lifting capacity
7,000 lbs. (3,175 kg)
Lowered height
A - Frame only: 3.5" (89 mm)
B - With 2" block: 3.75" (95 mm)
Lifting height
C - Frame only: 18" (457 mm)
D - With 2" block: 18.25" (464 mm)
E - With 3" block: 19.25" (489 mm)
F - Max. height: 21.25" (540 mm)
G - With adapters: 21.25" (540 mm)
H - With adapters + pin: 24" (610 mm)
Compare All Specifications
Lift point spread
I - Maximum: 60" (1,524 mm)
J - Minimum: 31.5" (800 mm)
Frame dimensions (ea.)
K - Width: 12.5" (318 mm)
L - Length: 70" (1,778 mm)
A - Height: 3.5" (89 mm)
Weight: 96 lbs. (44 kg)
Other specs
Time to full rise: 30 seconds
Power unit weight: 15 lbs. (7 kg)
Total shipping weight: 242 lbs. (110 kg)
What's inside?
BL-7000SLX Left Frame Assembly

BL-7000SLX Right Frame Assembly

1x Hydraulic power unit with control

4x Medium rubber lift blocks (2")

4x Tall rubber lift blocks (3")

2x Short hydraulic hoses

2x Long hydraulic hoses

2x Frame-positioning handles

Fittings and thread tape for setup

Instruction manual

Requirements:
3 liters of Automatic Transmission Fluid

Air source to inflate air cylinders up to 50 PSI

Assembly tools

Watch Setup Tutorial
Note: QuickJack is shipped in three boxes

View All Shipping Weights & Dimensions
so does it work with a model s?

"2022 TM AWD CT (cancelled due to warranty claim violation) " huh?

so does it work with a model s?

"2022 TM AWD CT (cancelled due to warranty claim violation) " huh?

I haven't bought the lift yet, I really want one unit that works with all my cars (Miata, Model S RWD, FJ Cruiser, Model S AWD, Ford Fusion Hybrid).

I cancelled my second order for a CT due to a BS warranty lie that caused me to have to go back to the SC for two visits and be denied again, on the 1st visit they lied and said that my Model S was covered by the Feb 2019 warranty (my car is a 2016), which excludes all cosmetic issues (my rear leather seat looks like it has varicose veins, but no one ever rides back there and it hasn't had a leak ever (they checked that). I asked them for a copy of the warranty and they gave me the Feb 2019 warranty, which was clearly modified to drop domestic issues being covered and eliminated the unlimited 8 year unlimited mileage DU/Battery warranty (won't be buying a 2019!!). I then went back after consulting with a family attorney and had them provide me the 2014 warranty that clearly covers this, they didn't resolve it, so I cancelled one CT that I ordered and will most likely cancel the second one if Rivian or Bollinger delivers first (I have reservations with both).

I have given Tesla over $300K+ for cars in 6 years (3 Model S's) and referred many people to them who bought cars (never got any of the referrals either or any spiffs)... done... they wasted my time, and lied to me, I am sure someone else will be happy to take my next $300K. Once the 3 and Y came out the service went to hell, and Model S owners got thrown in with the herd, if I'm spending $120K for a car, I want to be treated like it, not told to use the FKKING App and pray for a time slot. Don't get me wrong when I needed normal stuff done, the mobile/SC team is impressive, when you finally get them 2 to 3 weeks later. I've got an MCU that's about to fail and I'm pretty sure that will take 3 weeks too.
I love my car, but Tesla reminds me of my bi-polar friend, when she's managing her meds, all is good, when she's not you never know what you are going to get. They change rules constantly, NO FUSC, YES FUSC, no warranty on cosmetics, no unlimited mileage warranty (circa Feb 2019 on the Model S), its a freaking mad house as a customer trying to keep up with it and the employees don't see to know the rules either.

I bought in on the 2013 Tesla, when it was taking its meds...not this current environment.

Last edited: