Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Custom sweet raven S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You might want to run the vin. He doesn’t have the numbers right, might be honest mistake or he could be flipping it. The raven MSP does 0-60 in 2.3, has around 850hp, and a range of 330 with 21’s. Tesla has that same car with 14k miles and 10k used car warranty extension for $55k.

Vin should be correct. Looking for the wife. Might just add another plaid as an option. Yeah you can find 20 performance ravens via private party for around 48-50. Car does have a ton of extras that may or may not be relevant to some. The Bentley interior is intriguing.
55K would be a solid deal, anymore $ than that would just choose a plaid for 12-15K more

“This is as close to a brand new as you can get.”

Not sure if they’re serious with this line.
Agreed with 25K for miles & considering the customization is now 4 years old. The stereo upgrade focal speakers/ mosconi amp in todays market is about 15K not the 25K it was back in 2020. I’d say it’s worth an extra 3K and the Bentley interior 5-7K …hence the 10 K over stock performance raven …… so 55K 👍
Seems about right. I think we’ve decided on another plaid instead. Still intriguing car, but if not keeping long-term it’s gonna be hard to find another buyer when ready to be sold by next purchaser.

Agreed with 25K for miles & considering the customization is now 4 years old. The stereo upgrade focal speakers/ mosconi amp in todays market is about 15K not the 25K it was back in 2020. I’d say it’s worth an extra 3K and the Bentley interior 5-7K …hence the 10 K over stock performance raven …… so 55K 👍
Seems about right. I think we’ve decided on another plaid instead. Still intriguing car, but if not keeping long-term it’s gonna be hard to find another buyer when ready to be sold by next purchaser.
He is not selling you that vehicle for 55k so keep dreaming.

He is not selling you that vehicle for 55k so keep dreaming.
I didn’t say he was ( never made an offer) that’s all the car would be worth it to me. If it was 70K then you’re talking the same price as plaid why would you buy this? Is it your car?
Just curious on your take
Thanks for the input.

See post #2 in the replies

Last edited: