Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

DCU Opened Loan Without Authorization - Next Steps?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It seems like everyone loves DCU, but my brief experience with them this week has been just terrible. Starting with website errors not allowing me to apply for a loan online, to hour long wait times to speak to a rep, to no communication that the loan I applied for over the phone was actually received by anyone, to different reps telling me different things about what qualifies for a direct deposit when I don't take a paycheck as a business owner. I withdrew my loan application today and closed the accounts I opened last week. I'm not gonna deal with that BS to save $20/mo. I tried, but it seems to me like these guys aren't staffed to handle all these auto loans.

Not you specifically. Does ONE need a referral to apply with DCU?

I dont know if its required... however TMC does not allow referrals, and specifically because of the rampant exploitation with DCU, we are particularly sensitive to that one. Because people have not stopped attempting to do referrals for DCU here, I have been having to temp ban people to get their attention.

I would recommend going to their website and finding out, but not posting about DCU or referrals here on TMC.

Reactions: solodogg