Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dec 2016 AP2.0 Model X 75D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm looking to sell my Model X 75D. I have Model X 22 inch turbine wheels - Onyx Black or Silver that I got from Referrals. I can include this as part of the sale. The Wheels and tire package on Tesla website goes for $6800.00

$82,000 or Best Offer.

- 6 Seater
- Silver Metallic
- Autopilot and Full Self Drive Paid.
- AP 2.0
- White Interior
- Car floor covered with After Market mats from Day 1.
- Car washed with Rinseless Carwash almost every month.

Pictures to come...
PM me if interested.

Yes, but a 2016 should come with free supercharging no matter what and the seller is talking about wheels and tires that they got from referral not supercharging.

This is not correct. Before I purchased my 2016 MX in July I called Tesla and they also confirmed that if the previous owner used a referral the free supercharging is not transferable.

Also, you will need the full VIN to verify, but if you log in your account, go to manage your vehicle, it will tell you if it is transferable.

This is not correct. Before I purchased my 2016 MX in July I called Tesla and they also confirmed that if the previous owner used a referral the free supercharging is not transferable.

Also, you will need the full VIN to verify, but if you log in your account, go to manage your vehicle, it will tell you if it is transferable.
This should not be correct, and if Tesla is pulling this, there will be a major protest here.

Any car ordered before January 1, 2017 and delivered before April 1, 2017 has unlimited free Supercharging.

The process of referrals for free supercharging did not start until the end of May, 2017, so it was not even in existence in 2016.

EDIT: I guess it could have been an inventory car that was not sold until 2017, then the original owner bought it after May, 2017, using a referral.

Last edited:

Thanks... this is Straight from the Manage my Model X page...so free super charging is transferable.

Supercharging
You have free, unlimited Supercharging for your current Tesla vehicle as well as any new Model S or Model X purchased before January 31, 2018. If you choose to sell your current Tesla, free Supercharging will transfer to the next owner. In addition, up to five friends you refer will also receive free Supercharging. Read our Supercharging terms.

Does it have transferable supercharging? I am interested if so.

From my Account Page for this Model X...

Supercharging
You have free, unlimited Supercharging for your current Tesla vehicle as well as any new Model S or Model X purchased before January 31, 2018. If you choose to sell your current Tesla, free Supercharging will transfer to the next owner. In addition, up to five friends you refer will also receive free Supercharging. Read our Supercharging terms.

Reactions: BerTX
From my Account Page for this Model X...

Supercharging

Please post pics and build sheet/window sticker

How many miles?
For some reason, I can't PM even though I am logged in (from multiple devices).
Image-1.jpeg

IMG_3310.JPG
IMG_3305.JPG
IMG_3311.JPG
IMG_3309.JPG
IMG_3314.JPG
IMG_3313.JPG
IMG_3304.JPG
IMG_3306.JPG
IMG_3307.JPG
I'm looking to sell my Model X 75D. I have Model X 22 inch turbine wheels - Onyx Black or Silver that I got from Referrals. I can include this as part of the sale. The Wheels and tire package on Tesla website goes for $6800.00

$82,000 or Best Offer.

- 6 Seater
- Silver Metallic
- AP 2.0
- White Interior

Pictures to come...
PM me if interested.

$82,000 or Best Offer.

- 6 Seater
- Silver Metallic
- AP 2.0
- White Interior

Pictures to come...
PM me if interested.

Attachments

• ModelX75D_MVPA.png
    ModelX75D_MVPA.png
    288.4 KB · Views: 84