Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Deliveries in late February

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Newbie here so apologies if my question has been asked before. I have an estimated delivery date of late February. Do Tesla usually arrange delivery/collection of a car if a week away from new reg plate or do they wait till the first day of the new plate ?

Newbie here so apologies if my question has been asked before. I have an estimated delivery date of late February. Do Tesla usually arrange delivery/collection of a car if a week away from new reg plate or do they wait till the first day of the new plate ?
Could I ask when did you order and what model was it?

Here is the below terms and conditions from tesla

Delivery. We will notify you of when we expect your Vehicle to be ready for delivery at your local Tesla Delivery Center, or other loca8on as we may agree
to (the "Ready Date"). We reserve the right to change the Ready Date, including as a result of any delays in transit, and we will no8fy you of any such
change. You agree to schedule and take delivery of your Vehicle within one week of the Ready Date or, if earlier, the last day of the then current calendar
quarter (in each case, the “Delivery Deadline”). You agree that 8me is of the essence and if you do not respond to our no8fica8on or are unable to take
delivery by the Delivery Deadline, your Vehicle will be made available for sale to other customers.
If you did not take delivery of your Vehicle by the Delivery Deadline but your Vehicle was not sold to another customer, you may contact us to agree on
an alterna8ve delivery date within 14 days of the Ready Date. If your Vehicle was sold to another customer, you may contact us to agree on changes to
your Vehicle Configura8on so that we may deliver an alterna8ve Vehicle to you within 14 days of the Ready Date. While we will try to accommodate your
request, you agree that it is subject to availability and you may be subject to poten8al price increases for any pricing adjustments made since your original
Order Date. Any changes to the Vehicle Configura8on will be reflected in a subsequent Vehicle Configura8on that will form part of this Agreement.
This Agreement shall be considered cancelled if you do not take delivery by the Delivery Deadline nor agree on an alterna8ve delivery date within 14 days
of the Ready Date, or, if your Vehicle was sold to another customer, you do not agree on changes to your Vehicle Configura8on so that we may deliver an
alterna8ve Vehicle to you within 14 days of the Ready Date. In case of cancella8on, you understand that you are no longer en8tled to delivery of your
Vehicle and that we may retain as liquidated damages any Order Fee paid by you, to the extent not otherwise prohibited by law.
If, on your behalf, we are coordina8ng the shipping of the Vehicle to you via a third party common carrier, you will be responsible for shipping costs
unless otherwise agreed and you hereby agree and acknowledge that delivery of the Vehicle, including the transfer of 8tle and risk of loss, will occur at the
8me your Vehicle is loaded onto the common carrier’s transport (i.e., FOB shipping point). The carrier will insure your Vehicle while in transit and you will
be the beneficiary of any claims for damage to the Vehicle or losses occurring while the Vehicle is in the possession of a common carrier. The es8mated
delivery date of your Vehicle, if provided, is only an es8mate as we do not guarantee when your Vehicle will actually be delivered. Your actual delivery date
is dependent on many factors, including your Vehicle’s configura8on and manufacturing availability. To secure your final payment and performance under
the terms of this Agreement, 8tle to the Vehicle shall remain vested in us un8l your obliga8ons have been fulfilled. Addi8onally, we may suspend Vehicle
related services, which means that you may not be able to operate the Vehicle, as long as your final payment remains outstanding.