Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Did you get PPF and Ceramic for your Model 3? [POLL]

Did you get PPF or Ceramic coat for your model 3?

• Yes, I got both

Votes: 56 42.7%
  • Nope, I got neither

Votes: 33 25.2%
  • I only got PPF

Votes: 27 20.6%
  • I only got Ceramic

Votes: 15 11.5%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I did a self-installed Suntek full hood and fender kit myself and it only cost me $624 after a 15% EBay coupon dropped the price from $724 (seller: ServoPPF). Took about 14 hours spread out over a two week period (I have kids and a strict wife so I couldn’t start on any work until AFTER 10pm LOL). I’ll probsbly do the ceramic at some point. I have all the materials and equipment to detail and prep the car..

• Helpful
Reactions: m3snowy
Do NOT get Xpel Stealth!

My wife has a White model X and I have a white model 3. The X is fully wrapped in Suntek Ultra and it looks brand new since dec 16. My Model 3 with Xpel stealth looks like crap after 2 months! it STAINS and really hard to clean. There's bunch of areas I can't get clean!

I brought it to a local high-end detail shop and they couldn't remove all the stains so we decided to Coat the car. It helped keep the car cleaner but the car still stains. Everything on my sideskirt pretty much stained through the film.

The ppf install company knows about this issue and is working with xpel to warranty it.

BTW i have a white F80 M3 also with suntek matte with no issues of staining.