Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Discount Model Y LR Reservation, Kansas City Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have a Model Y reservation scheduled to be delivered in November. VIN assigned and delivering to Kansas City, MO.

This reservation is discounted $8,000 and includes the mobile connector (charger) for free.

White exterior
White/Black premium interior
Third Row Seating
Tow Hitch
Tesla price $63,990 + delivery/fees
(Price today is $71,990)

Taking best offer for the reservation, plus you can get the car right away.

This listing looks awfully similar to this one, but different user and different location. Otherwise, identical listings:

Buyer beware.

Have a Model Y reservation scheduled to be delivered in November. VIN assigned and delivering to Kansas City, MO.

This reservation is discounted $8,000 and includes the mobile connector (charger) for free.

White exterior
Third Row Seating
Tow Hitch
(Price today is $71,990)

Taking best offer for the reservation, plus you can get the car right away a

White exterior
Third Row Seating
Tow Hitch
(Price today is $71,990)

Taking best offer for the reservation, plus you can get the car right away.
I am interested please text me at 816-699-4884

This listing looks awfully similar to this one, but different user and different location. Otherwise, identical listings:

Buyer beware.
Just to clarify, that looks to be a big coincidence. Not a scam, I have no affiliation with that listing. The car is in Kansas City.

I suspect that seller may have had a similar situation that I had. I expected the 7 seater wouldn't deliver until sometime next year. While they are still rare, I ended up getting matched to this car and couldn't convince Tesla to let me keep waiting.

I have taken delivery of this vehicle. If anyone is still interested, please send me a message.

Reactions: HankLloydRight