Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Kissimmee, FL

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1.21 Gigawatts

Great Scott, I just skipped I-4 ludacris traffic

Everything live and online
6457343B-0EBA-449F-B7B9-66B0818D16F9.jpeg

Good to see! What is the name in the app?

They went simply with "Kissimmee, FL".

On a side note I couldn't help but notice in the pic above that no one was using either 3A or 3B (which weren't working for me yesterday), and I see on the app it is listing 6 available stalls when there are 8 physical stalls, so looking like some repairs will still need to be made.

• Informative
  • Helpful
Reactions: cwginac and Helmuth
Stopped by today as well at 9:30am. I was the only one charging but it showed 2 in the app. The free air compressor there is right next to the stalls, so expect a lot of cross traffic while you are there. I had 4 cars getting air with others jockeying for the next spot in the 15 minutes I was charging.

They went simply with "Kissimmee, FL".

On a side note I couldn't help but notice in the pic above that no one was using either 3A or 3B (which weren't working for me yesterday), and I see on the app it is listing 6 available stalls when there are 8 physical stalls, so looking like some repairs will still need to be made.

I was there at night and 3a and 3b were not lit up. All others were up.

Attachments

• IMG_20200116_210226.jpg
    IMG_20200116_210226.jpg
    385 KB · Views: 68
I was able to charge here today, but I was only able to get about 70kw, with a 15% arrival state of charge. I have 2015 MS P85D, and I normally get 120kW at most chargers. I tried a couple different stalls and all maxed around 70kW. I have a low mileage car (31k miles) and don’t supercharge often. I’m pretty sure based on the massive cable size, they are the older versions.

I was able to charge here today, but I was only able to get about 70kw, with a 15% arrival state of charge. I have 2015 MS P85D, and I normally get 120kW at most chargers. I tried a couple different stalls and all maxed around 70kW. I have a low mileage car (31k miles) and don’t supercharge often. I’m pretty sure based on the massive cable size, they are the older versions.

Unfortunately it sounds like your car might be throttled. Join the crowd of us early adapters who are now being robbed of one of the best features of our cars.

Reactions: BrownMS