I received my kit and the gel/squeegee (extra cost but worth it) - took me about an hour. Pretty straight forward install. Chad was a huge help and I appreciated his comments along the way. (I started watching many youtube videos first.. but basically) follow the steps and work in a cool dry place with clean hands.
1. clean n prep area (my car has 800 miles on it)
2. wipe it down with alcohol solution
3. gel the bumper (Xpel solution)
4. get a friend to hold the roll up as you peel and gel it off paper (go slow watch for breaks in precut-don't rip it)
5. lay it on area, line up the precut sections and bumper sensor holes
6. gel outter side and squeegee*
*first time doing this so I had to lift and pull in a few areas.
Neighbor walked over I explained what I did (had car out of garage in sun) he said I can't even see it.. (that's perfect, it's form n function will protect the front) all I cared about. Thanks again CHAD!!!
skill level 3 out of 5. (personally if I lived close to an Xpel installer, it's easier to write the check)
Please PM me for cost of front bumper, full hood, and mirror caps for model 3. Are there any examples of installs using this kit? Are there seams. Does it come with everything needed? Should I just pay to get it installed by a professional? haha!