Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

ebay Model 3 Front Lip - Feedback?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My M3P should arrive in the next few weeks. I am considering ordering one of these frond lips for it. ebay M3 front lip Anyone running one?

I like the mild styling. It looks like the lower portion follows the contour of the lower bumper closely, so it should not add turbulence compared to some other lips at this price point. The upper portion is secured by tape. Although the manifacture suggests using self tapping screws it looks like the lower portion can be drilled to utilize the OEM lower bumper mounting holes and retainers,. I do not want to put screw holes in my new car, ever it they will not be easily seen.

If you have one of these please provide your feedback / thoughts. Thanks!

ebay_Lip.jpg

Thanks for the feedback. It is hard to tell from the pictures. Hope someoine that has one installed will chime in.
They aren't terribly expensive.. but not sure I would want to be the one to find out they don't fit worth beans and have to deal with a return.. maybe the vendor would take a closer picture of those ends with some proper light.. but I doubt it. likely just someone buying from aliexpress and reselling on ebay..