Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Edmonton Waiting List

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I called Calgary too (thanks guys), they said my white M3, SR+, white interior, ordered May 20 will be delivered mid July to first week of August, possible but slim chance that it'll be delivered earlier than that.

Guess I can stop checking 24/7!!

I called Calgary too (thanks guys), they said my white M3, SR+, white interior, ordered May 20 will be delivered mid July to first week of August, possible but slim chance that it'll be delivered earlier than that.

Guess I can stop checking 24/7!!
Did your EDD jump as well ? I ordered 4 days before you and Calgary told me yesterday it’s coming this month, only difference is I have black interior. I wonder if down payment also has a effect on ones delivery time. I put down $36,000

Did your EDD jump as well ? I ordered 4 days before you and Calgary told me yesterday it’s coming this month, only difference is I have black interior. I wonder if down payment also has a effect on ones delivery time. I put down $36,000
yes it jumped from June 11 - June 30 yesterday to July 15 - August 4 today.
I put $0 down. I'm not sure if a down payment has an effect. I doubt it though. If anything, the white interior might be the thing that caused my delay is my guess.

I'm just going to stop checking and focus on something else lol. Maybe the time will go by faster if I forget about it :p
I hope we get it soon though! let me know what they say
Called today because my EDD jumped again. She said they are planning but not guaranteed for delivery of my car by the end of June. She also said if I don’t get a VIN in a week to follow up. So fingers crossed

There has been an increased interest of Tesla’s in the Edmonton region this year that I hope they can build a second supercharger; hopefully one in the North or Dtown area. For those of you still waiting, I know it really sucks (I waited close to 3 months for mine) but it’s really worth it once you get it!

(You’ll be grinning every time you pass the $1.25/l gas stations)

🤙🤙

There has been an increased interest of Tesla’s in the Edmonton region this year that I hope they can build a second supercharger; hopefully one in the North or Dtown area.
Definitely agree that there should be more superchargers. I would like to see some closer to shopping complexes like South Common or West Edmonton Mall or near the ring road for travelers. Not gonna lie, Southgate was not an optimal place for a supercharger...

On a side note (well, more related to the topic), was told that I should be getting an update in the coming week and delivery by the third week even though my EDD says July 22 - August 11.

Reactions: Wonderland
Definitely agree that there should be more superchargers. I would like to see some closer to shopping complexes like South Common or West Edmonton Mall or near the ring road for travelers. Not gonna lie, Southgate was not an optimal place for a supercharger...

On a side note (well, more related to the topic), was told that I should be getting an update in the coming week and delivery by the third week even though my EDD says July 22 - August 11.
Awesome grats! When did you order? I ordered March 27th and haven't heard anything from Tesla. I didn't really think much of it until recently. I'm really hoping to enjoy the car in the summer around the city.

That's painful to for me to hear, all the same specs as you, but ordered March 27th and nothing from Tesla. Maybe I'll be surprised and it's coming earlier than i think.
Yah, that’s sad to hear. Usually Tesla delivers to the NA market at the end of quarter so hopefully soon for you! Possibly check in with your SA to see if they have any updates for you but cars are coming in slowly. They don’t have many cars coming in at a time but slowly rolling in. Try calling Calgary since they can pull more accurate estimates than Edmonton.

I ordered my Model Y LR tow package August 22, 2020 and received it Nov 27, 2020. The entire time I was waiting for it the estimated delivery date kept changing. At one point we got an email saying that the car was in Calgary and we booked a day off work to go pick it up, however, our sale rep called and said that the car had to go to the body shop to correct some damage that was caused during shipping. That added about three weeks to the delivery time. Super happy to have it now but the wait was quite frustrating. Both my wife and I love driving it so much that our ICE car has barely moved since we got it, mind you with the price of gas we don't mind leaving it parked.

Reactions: cyberry
That's a good thing isn't it? Just to be clear about my post: the Calgary guy was specifically talking about Edmonton. I'm maybe missing your point.

It’s good, I was reading it differently. You could interpret it two ways. Coming from the factory or coming from Calgary to Edm. One user said he saw a bunch of 3’s and Y’s in their lot so hopefully they send them out

I hope you guys get your cars soon. It’s been such an amazing feeling since I picked mine up. If I’m not driving it , I’ll just go sit in it and mess around with settings / explore what it can do. It’s worth the wait! I’m obsessed⚡️⚡️⚡️

Reactions: Lon12