Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Electrify America - San Dimas, CA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As opposed to Tesla adding a second supercharger in Industry and leaving the pallets operational, I would read that pin as Tesla changing/replacing the current temporary pallet supercharger set-up to a permanent installation at roughly the same location.
Very sad to see that, especially to see the large I210 void between Pasadena and Rancho Cucamonga.
totally agree, we need a supercharger in San Dimas.

Reactions: SilverSp33d3r
It's kinda fun running into this thread online.

I was the one who was told there would be superchargers in San Dimas and well, that seems to not be correct. Sorry about that :)

Was fun to boot up this website again.

I see the thread has been changed into an Electrify America thread for the San Dimas location.

I have been out of the Tesla family for a bit now but will be picking up my Q4 e-tron on Tuesday. It is also my return to electric.

I drove by the San Dimas Electrify America today and there is a ton of construction equipment there. They have all of the other spots across from the EA spots blocked as well.

I am hoping it is an expansion.

If you can forgive an Audi driver posting updates I will be happy to do so if it is indeed an expansion

It's kinda fun running into this thread online.

I was the one who was told there would be superchargers in San Dimas and well, that seems to not be correct. Sorry about that :)

Was fun to boot up this website again.

I see the thread has been changed into an Electrify America thread for the San Dimas location.

I have been out of the Tesla family for a bit now but will be picking up my Q4 e-tron on Tuesday. It is also my return to electric.

I drove by the San Dimas Electrify America today and there is a ton of construction equipment there. They have all of the other spots across from the EA spots blocked as well.

I am hoping it is an expansion.

If you can forgive an Audi driver posting updates I will be happy to do so if it is indeed an expansion
Swung by today and think that construction is more likely target remodel rather than any EV chargers. I could be wrong though.