Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

End of Warranty Inspection

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I took my car to the Gold Coast service centre today.

Here are the items completed:

Cabin Air Filter Replacement$85.15
Wiper Blades Replacement$88.92
Brake Fluid Check - Was OK$27.00
Tire Rotation$64.80
12V Battery - Only replace when car reports a problem$0.00
Exterior Seal Adjustment$0.00
Plastic Boot Cover Adjustment$0.00
Suspension - Lower Lateral Links Replaced, Front Lower Compliance Link Assembly, Nuts/Washer$0.00
Total$292.43

They have moved the AC maintenance out to year 6, so that got removed from my list of things to do. They identified a puncture that I knew about, it's basically a leaking plug from a previous puncture (1 PSI every 2 weeks or so) and suggested tyre replacement based on uneven wear. The tyres are coming to EOL, so I knew that was due, but Tesla charge too much for the tyres and didn't have stock. I've ordered some from another shop, but have to wait 3-4 months as there are none on the East Coast of Australia. Another item that I mentioned was the wheel arch covers which had started to come away/deform. Tesla said it wasn't impacting the car and if they replaced them it would happen again anyway. I relented on that, as it's really a minor thing and you have to look closely to see it.

Overall, I'm happy that everything has been addressed and glad I got the third-party check done for peace of mind.

• Informative
Reactions: Maximillan