Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Error message on screen: Automatic emergency braking unavailable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello everyone
I was wondering if anyone is getting this message and if so what does it means. I took it in the shop and they gave me some crazy answer. But they said it was fix.

Attachments

• 20230916_101013.jpg
    20230916_101013.jpg
    603.1 KB · Views: 211
Emergency braking is done with the vision system. This alert occurs anytime the cameras are partially blocked, an object is too close (parking lot situation) system hasn’t had time to orient, computer booting up, etc…

As long as it goes away immediately, nothing to worry about.

Take it back to the shop.
I did and they
Hello everyone
I was wondering if anyone is getting this message and if so what does it means. I took it in the shop and they gave me some crazy answer. But they said it was fix.

gave me some poor excuse, that it wasnt anything. Also, i complain about this sound coming from inside. And they said they couldn't hear it.

There’s some threads related to this already. I was told it was a known software issue and would need to wait for future updates to fix.

There’s some threads related to this already. I was told it was a known software issue and would need to wait for future updates to fix.

Thank you

Reactions: Kairide