Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EVAAM 2023 Upgrade Mud Flaps for Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone know anything about these?
They look very low profile and discrete (which is what I am looking for), but seem like a new version and I was hoping for reviews but can't find anything yet.

I also like that they use the clips - appears no adhesive required.

If I get my pickup date soon I will just order them and be the first to review...but hopefully someone else has some input.

Thanks!

They are the LuckyEasy ones (sold on Amazon, Alibaba/Aliexpress, eBay etc) rebranded and marked up a bit for your convenience.

Many of us on here have them on since sometime circa spring, early summer 2022. LuckyEasy recently changed the material and added an option for 6 vs original 4 mini flaps for both the 3 and Y.

The included push pins are not great, especially if one installs any type of aftermarket fender liner replacement or sound absorbing matts, padding.

Thet do their job and are hardly noticable vs a few rallye inspired alternatives or paint damaging alternatives out there.

Search the forum for similar threads with info and some skeleton reviews on the original seller marketed versions.

Anyone know anything about these?
They look very low profile and discrete (which is what I am looking for), but seem like a new version and I was hoping for reviews but can't find anything yet.

I also like that they use the clips - appears no adhesive required.

If I get my pickup date soon I will just order them and be the first to review...but hopefully someone else has some input.

Thanks!
I wouldn’t but from Evaam, there products are cheap quality. I learnt the hard way

Last edited by a moderator: