TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Experience with Adam Polishes - Adams Ceramic Paint Coating

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by jfrieden, Jul 9, 2018.

1. jfrieden

jfrieden Member

I just ordered my Tesla P M3 a couple weeks back and have been getting pricing and recommendations on Ceramic coating. My detailer (who's been highly recommended) works with Adam's Polishes. He is willing to do a different brand, but highly recommended the Adams Ceramic Coating over the typical OptiCoat, CeramicPro, etc. The cost is also substantially lower through him. Anyone have any experience with this brand? Amazon has some reviews, but I fear consumers doing their own ceramic coats are going to have mixed results. I would love some feedback.

2. jfrieden

jfrieden Member

Bueller.... Bueller. :)