Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Factory Tour 12-23 oct - a Tesla Owner needed

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, I'm trying to organize a factory tour for a group from Kazakhstan (1 to 15 people). They are visiting California and deaming to see a legendary factory. I'm in contact with Tesla on this topic, they are willing to help but they said they could only schedule factory tours for the registered owners of Model S. And the owner sould be on the tour.

An initiator of this whole idea is a Model S owner, the thing is he didn't registred the car on his name in tesla's database yet.

So, Is there any Tesla Owner near Freemont, willing to join the party and help with scheduling this on his name?

It would be great and really helpful. Thanks :)

andrewket, gmontem, wk057 Thanks for the info! Actually even one guest would be good in that case. But I guess - it's hard to find a matching tour like that, in a week.

I'm going to tell other tesla owners here - that its a good idea to register their car in their name in a first day :)

AMPd, thank you so much for your support! :) That's how TMC comunity works! Great! :)

Actually, he finally got to the factory, right on the day you replied. Here are his photos at the place:
https://www.facebook.com/s.altayev/posts/10206631312915191?pnref=story

But if we wouldn't managed to do that, your help was just in time. Thanks.

ps: If you want to schedule a tour for yourself - send your request here: [email protected]
They need an information, with that they could find you in a tesla owner's database (name \ email or vin)