Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Fast Wheels FC04 20"

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all, apologies if this is a newbie question but I am a newbie. I'm placing an order likely in the next couple of weeks for the Model Y and interested in swapping out the wheels for the Fast Wheels FC04. I've seen a few other folks here who have those wheels in the 19" version but I'm interested in the 20" option but unsure how it fits or even which one to choose. The 20" looks like it comes in either a 35 or 45 offset and the hub bore is 72.60. I assume I'll need center rings? I'll likely go with 255/40/20 tires from Vredestein.

Question:
1) Will this wheel work in the 20" for the Model Y
2) Which offset should I go with to ensure fit and that the tires won't rub?
3) What centering rings do i need to get and are there any pros/cons by not having a wheel with the original hub bore?
4) Are there other considerations I need to take in?
5) If anyone has the FC04 (19 or 20) with a blue Tesla, can you post a picture? I saw someone with the FC04 in MSM but curious how it looks with the blue color.

I like the look of the 20" vs the 19" in terms of fit on the Model Y and at least cost-wise, the difference is negligible, even for the larger tires.

Link to 20" FC04:

Thanks in advance for any help with this!

while searching for wheels for my MY, i came across your thread.
i found the wheels you are asking about and it looks like they do work for the model y and they come with hub rings. they have a pictures of the wheels on a blue MY:

more wheel options: