Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Feeler-2020 MY PUP NEPA w/extras

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Checking to see if there is anyone interested 2020 MY PUP, approx. 20k miles. Midnight gray is the color. The car runs fine and never experience any issues. The ranges varies between the two set of rims, 21” = 289-291 miles, 18”s = 305-310. Supercharged a few times. Mainly charged at home on Tesla wall charger. Kept it around 80-90% until longer trips, 95% has been max limit. See below for more items that can be included.

Appreciate any feedback, and if interested PM and I’ll send link of photos. Thanks.

Located in Eastern PA. Delivery could be possible if within an hour or so.

There’s two sets of wheels/tires.
Original Uber wheels with 75% tread.

2nd set is for winter, used one season, are mounted on 18” Martian rims. The tires are Nokia G4’s. TPMS are installed.

Installed noise reduction kit from RPMTESLA.

Windows/Roof tinted. 35% front windows, 20% all around. Also have roof blackout screen include

Can include new wall charger and charging adapters.

All weather mats, frunk mat, trunk mat, and the deep trunk area.

Control screen has screen protector.

Recent service for filter and brake grease.

Now that we got all of the acronyms out of the way, there's less important items to be addressed. Such as price? What is brake grease, sounds like an oxy moron.
The brakes caliper pins were greased. Since the use of brakes is minimal, the mileage above 10k, and passing of one winter season, Tesla suggests this. Recommended by manual too.

I’m sure you didn’t believe grease would be necessary on calipers. Thank you for being observant to that, I want be sure I clarify this on any future post regarding maintenance on vehicles.

Btw- the car is sold at $60k - unfortunately not to anyone on the forum. If a moderator would like to delete this, I am ok with it. If I need to anything else let me know.

Also, much appreciated the helpful comments above providing the additional information for the acronyms. Thank you.

The brakes caliper pins were greased. Since the use of brakes is minimal, the mileage above 10k, and passing of one winter season, Tesla suggests this. Recommended by manual too.

I’m sure you didn’t believe grease would be necessary on calipers. Thank you for being observant to that, I want be sure I clarify this on any future post regarding maintenance on vehicles.

Btw- the car is sold at $60k - unfortunately not to anyone on the forum. If a moderator would like to delete this, I am ok with it. If I need to anything else let me know.

Also, much appreciated the helpful comments above providing the additional information for the acronyms. Thank you.
That’s actually a pretty good price, $60k. Lucky buyer.