Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FEELER: Trade Plus Cash for 19"

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I upgraded to the 19" wheel and tire package when I bought my 2018 MR3. Due to my longer commute, I am not getting the range efficiency I need to avoid charging every couple of days. I would like to get a feeler if anyone would be interested in trading up to the stock 19" rims and Continental tires (what it came with) plus $1k and your OG 18" rims and tires. The rims have a couple of minor curb rashes, but nothing major in my opinion. I can post some pics later.

I upgraded to the 19" wheel and tire package when I bought my 2018 MR3. Due to my longer commute, I am not getting the range efficiency I need to avoid charging every couple of days. I would like to get a feeler if anyone would be interested in trading up to the stock 19" rims and Continental tires (what it came with) plus $1k and your OG 18" rims and tires. The rims have a couple of minor curb rashes, but nothing major in my opinion. I can post some pics later.

I don't expect that changing wheels will make a huge difference. Slowing down 5mph would be a bigger savings

Pics added. Price is somewhat negotiable.

Attachments

• IMG_3993.jpg
    IMG_3993.jpg
    323.1 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_3994.jpg
    IMG_3994.jpg
    336.6 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_3995.jpg
    IMG_3995.jpg
    355.7 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_3996.jpg
    IMG_3996.jpg
    330 KB · Views: 62
I’ve run 18” caps on and off and 19” sport wheels on my 3 and can get 310 miles range with all. It’s all about how you drive. I got my 19” set trading from someone looking for more range like you, it didn’t pan out for him like he expected. Pump the air in the tires up to 45psi and don’t speed, use cabin heat, or run sentry mode if you want range.

My wife’s Jeep can get 500 miles on a tank of gas or 300 if she hot rods it.