Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Filter change cost in GTA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
$21 by mobile tech. Was worth every $1!
Hey, I appreciate you posting the receipt but I just wanted to let you know that your Vin number is still visible. On the side note, usually when you use the markup tool to scribble over text it can also be revealed by making adjustments to the contrast, brightness, saturation, etc. I recommend you use PS mix (or you could use full desktop PS) instead which is available for free on the AppStore. Simply download a plane white or black image form google, add your original photo (I guess you would have to convert your pdf into a jpg or take a screenshot) then add the white/black image then crop and drag to to area you want to cover. This way your info cannot be revealed by any editing technique.

Hey, I appreciate you posting the receipt but I just wanted to let you know that your Vin number is still visible. On the side note, usually when you use the markup tool to scribble over text it can also be revealed by making adjustments to the contrast, brightness, saturation, etc. I recommend you use PS mix (or you could use full desktop PS) instead which is available for free on the AppStore. Simply download a plane white or black image form google, add your original photo (I guess you would have to convert your pdf into a jpg or take a screenshot) then add the white/black image then crop and drag to to area you want to cover. This way your info cannot be revealed by any editing technique.
Thank you. I’ve reported it to have the attachment removed.

Reactions: Esan na