Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Financing Tesla vehicles in Canada

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm interested in ur M3 winter set so plz let me know.
Mine? Sure. There the 18" aero's from Tesla on their website. They were only used to drive to heated storage facility which they are still there. I bought the caps for the bolts and centre cap as well - see picture enclosed.

You can have for $2500. Saves you like $7-$800. I'm posting them soon as I take delivery this week of my Y.

These: Winters link

Caps on them and condition: Brand new.

IMG_1290.jpeg

Ugh, why does Tesla provide the lowest Trade-in amount out of every other place.....

The tax savings on the shitty trade in offered kinda makes up for it but man, they're like 5-6 grand lower than most I've gotten from and I mean dealerships !!

ie:
Shift - 72,000
Clutch - 71,000
Honda Dealer - 74,000
Tesla- 66,000

But again, tax savings that 66,000 turns into 75ish
because they are smart AND greedy. Be smarter. I sold my Model 3 privately for $20,000 more than what Tesla offered me last year.

Personally I think we are looking at at least one more hike… next announcement is Oct 26. Apply closer to then — otherwise I’d just wait.

Sometimes they hike the rate before the announcements.
Thanks! Wouldn't it be better to apply now or next week since delivery could be anywhere from 7-21 or, do you think delivery could be pushed back since no VIN? Thanks for your advice.

Thanks! Wouldn't it be better to apply now or next week since delivery could be anywhere from 7-21 or, do you think delivery could be pushed back since no VIN? Thanks for your advice.
I’ve been waiting 490 days for my X (no vin), and my 3 came from inventory — so I’m a bad example 🤣

If I had a two week window, I’d probably apply at the start of the window. If it shifts it will probably happen then.

Reactions: ShinyDoduo
If you're in a month of the last date of your range in the EDD (Am OCT 7 - 21), should I apply for finance yet?
I'd do it now in case it goes up yet again, then you're locked into the lower.

Wait to do it on the 30th (Sept), then you'll get Sept rate if Oct is higher. Plus, if for some reason it gets delayed to beginning of Nov you can push for the extension of your Sept rate - which isn't an issue. End of Nov would be a problem tho lol.

That's what I did and very grateful, 5.6% end of Aug and my Y was due Oct 28th. Car came early last week, interest jumped huge in between.

• Love
Reactions: ShinyDoduo
I'd do it now in case it goes up yet again, then you're locked into the lower.

Wait to do it on the 30th (Sept), then you'll get Sept rate if Oct is higher. Plus, if for some reason it gets delayed to beginning of Nov you can push for the extension of your Sept rate - which isn't an issue. End of Nov would be a problem tho lol.

That's what I did and very grateful, 5.6% end of Aug and my Y was due Oct 28th. Car came early last week, interest jumped huge in between.
Good day @TezlaTO or anyone - Given my OD is September 15th and EDD November 23 - January 04, when do you suggest I start applying for financing and locking a rate. I ordered M3/RWD

Thanks.