Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Financing Tesla vehicles in Canada

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys,

is there any way to contact tesla? My EDD is in 3 weeks and they asked me to pay off my order, I want to change my order to loan but couldn't find a way to contact anyone who could help me

thanks
Call 4039100521 - Tesla Calgary have called me from that number before. I discovered that when you call the number and select vehicle delivery, you get routed to a Tesla agent anywhere in Canada. You are guaranteed to speak to someone this way and they can help you with any request so far you give your reservation number and answer the security questions. If they are too busy, select the call back option and you are rest assured they will call you back. Works like a charm for me. You can also reply any text you have received from them and an agent will respond to you.

Last edited:
Call 4039100521 - Tesla Calgary have called me from that number before. I discovered that when you call the number and select vehicle delivery, you get routed to a Tesla agent anywhere in Canada. You are guaranteed to speak to someone this way and they can help you with any request so far you give your reservation number and answer the security questions. If they are too busy, select the call back option and you are rest assured they will call you back. Works like a charm for me. You can also reply any text you have received from them and an agent will respond to you.
Thanks man, tried the text message but no one returned my messages, called my Delivery Center couple of times, nothing,emailed them, emailed [email protected] and some other emails as well, will try the Calgary number now!

Hey guys,

is there any way to contact tesla? My EDD is in 3 weeks and they asked me to pay off my order, I want to change my order to loan but couldn't find a way to contact anyone who could help me

thanks
Not knowing how you palced your order, i.e. online or in person, did you by any chance receive a txt message welcoming you to the Tesla "Family". If so maybe try and reply to that txt message with your request.

Not knowing how you palced your order, i.e. online or in person, did you by any chance receive a txt message welcoming you to the Tesla "Family". If so maybe try and reply to that txt message with your request.
I ordered online, I’ve tried that number but no chance, finally got an email back from my delivery center and got things sorted. After an hour got a text message from a new number without any greeting or introduction asking about my company name! I think it’s a new advisor though!

Reactions: TeamRedM3
when should I apply for loan application? My EDD is in about 3 weeks
Damn, sorry man, had I seen this I would've said apply Sept 30th. This way here if Sept rates are better than Oct (which they would've been as the trend continues) you would've secured that rate. And even if it dips into Nov you could've gotten away with Sept 30th.

But at the end of the day, rates are insane and no going anywhere sadly. Long gone are the 2-3%, that normal is now 5,6 and soon to be 7%