Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Floor mat option

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just picked up out 2021 MY, white with white interior and wanted protective floor mats. I was looking for something other than the molded rubber option that seem to prevalent out there. I ended up ordering a set from autailors autailors custom fit all weather floor mats | Autailors that seemed to fill the bill. I’m extremely pleased with the fit and finish and quick service provided. The fact that they are not a solid black color helped brighten the interior.

Just picked up out 2021 MY, white with white interior and wanted protective floor mats. I was looking for something other than the molded rubber option that seem to prevalent out there. I ended up ordering a set from autailors autailors custom fit all weather floor mats | Autailors that seemed to fill the bill. I’m extremely pleased with the fit and finish and quick service provided. The fact that they are not a solid black color helped brighten the interior.
It would be helpful if you would post pictures of your car with the mats. Also are you sure you don’t have a financial interest in this venture.

Reactions: TX_Flux
Last edited:
Which ones did you get? Do you have pics?
8AD70C02-B2F0-48B1-AC64-0103FAD9075A.jpeg

I purchased the 2021 5-Seat Tesla Model Y 8PCS Floor Mats and no, I do not have a financial interest other than the purchase price invested in these floor mats. Here are some images of the mats in my model Y. As stated in an earlier post I’m very pleased with the quality and the fact that they seem to brighten the interior and foot wells.
1E368756-8507-46A9-A827-F8CC594D610B.jpeg

C5FE5B09-95F8-409B-A3F7-AA9E18E4C8B9.jpeg

8B46E580-DDD8-44C9-B8EA-66D4BB1996F7.jpeg