Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Floor mats suggestions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
is there a regular rubber floor mats you can buy for Tesla? I don't like the liners that go so high up or molded plastic stuff.

Every previous car, I was able to buy nice soft rubber mats from a dealer. That's the look I'm going for. Any options?

This kind:
1016220_x800.webp

Received delivery of my new 23' Model S just yesterday and looking for Model S.

The rubber ones on Tesla website looks good but am also looking for something that look slightly different than just rubber look. Any suggestions? The Tesla ones are 250 USD and am sure for that kind of money there are many other options too if not even for less.

I also see these matching the factory ones design for less....

Congratulations on your new Model S! I understand the desire for floor mats that stand out a bit more than the standard rubber ones. If you're looking for alternatives, Tesery offers a variety of Tesla floor mats for Model S that not only provide protection but also come in different styles. You can explore the collection.
They offer options that might match the factory design and also add a touch of personalization. Check them out for alternatives that fit your preferences and budget. Happy driving! 🚗✨

Guys
My model S brothers
Think we all non-model S owners respect you guys as pioneers and Tesla leaders
Your vehicle is iconic is a way that the M3 and MY will always be the off spring
Love the look and stance
Thanks MS for being our vehicle’s parent
:)

Reactions: SoCal Buzz