Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For Sale: 2013 Model S P85 Multi-coat Red, Ext. Service Plan

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We're upgrading our Tesla. We take delivery March 11-12. We know what our trade-in value would be, but just thought we would see if anyone wants to pay a little more to buy it outright. Please note we will only attempt to sell until March 11-12, so if you want it sale should be finalized by then. Text message or phone call to Six 1 Two Two Three Seven 8 Seven Three 9 might work faster than email.

$61k. VIN is P08946. 28,200 miles as of present. See attached window sticker. No accidents. Clean CarFax and Title, and we are the sole owners. Vehicle is located in MN. Car is in very good condition.

Tesla Factory Warranty until May 11, 2017. We also purchased the 4 year extended service plan which can transfer with the vehicle.

Features:
85kWh Performance
Red-Multi Coat paint
All Glass Panoramic Sunroom
21" Silver wheels w/High Performance Tires*
Grey Nappa Leather / White Alcantara Headliner**
Carbon Fiber Decor Accents
Tech Package
Sound Studio Package
Active Air
Parcel Shelf
Supercharging
Twin Chargers
Paint Armor
Rear Spoiler

* All of our 21" wheels have minor scuffs on them.
** The rear seats had child seats installed, so there is a some gap/marking from the latch attachments and child seat presence.

More pictures coming soon. Tires pictured on the car are our snow tires, not the 21" wheels that would come with the car when sold.

Attachments

• Window Sticker.jpeg
    Window Sticker.jpeg
    378.6 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
Here are the additional photos promised. Not the best due to the lighting in our garage, but if there are serious inquiries I'm sure I can get better photos. I left the car seats in place because it is a pain to take them out. Expect some gaps where the latch attachments connect and some small marks on the leather underneath. The wheels shown are our 19" snow tires. The car will sell with 21" silver wheels and high performance tires. All of those 21" wheels have some minor scuffs.

With small kids and with busy schedules it's hard to show a perfectly detailed car when it is our family vehicle. Apologies for that.

Car is located in Minnesota, Twin Cities Metro Area. Please note we will only attempt to sell until March 11-12, so if you want it sale should be finalized by then. Text message or phone call to Six 1 Two Two Three Seven 8 Seven Three 9 might work faster than email.

IMG_5148.JPG IMG_6501.JPG IMG_7276.JPG IMG_6212.JPG IMG_7946.JPG IMG_8200.JPG IMG_3779.JPG IMG_3433.JPG IMG_1089.JPG IMG_7907.JPG

Last edited:
Here are even more photos. Not the best due to the lighting in our garage, but if there are serious inquiries I'm sure I can get better photos. I left the car seats in place because it is a pain to take them out. Expect some gaps where the latch attachments connect and some small marks on the leather underneath. The wheels shown are our 19" snow tires. The car will sell with 21" silver wheels and high performance tires. All of those 21" wheels have some minor scuffs.

With small kids and with busy schedules it's hard to show a perfectly detailed car when it is our family vehicle. Apologies for that.

Car is located in Minnesota, Twin Cities Metro Area. Please note we will only attempt to sell until March 11-12, so if you want it sale should be finalized by then. Text message or phone call to Six 1 Two Two Three Seven 8 Seven Three 9 might work faster than email.

IMG_6670.JPG IMG_3169.JPG IMG_5755.JPG IMG_0933.JPG IMG_5995.JPG IMG_3933.JPG IMG_2920.JPG IMG_9651.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0140.JPG
    IMG_0140.JPG
    293.7 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_5351.JPG
    IMG_5351.JPG
    423.5 KB · Views: 87
Hi! I found this post while looking for the original MSRP and stickered options for my CPO Tesla. I bought this car last year, had it shipped down from MN to Chicago. Found it on Dericks Tesla Inventory Search. I was watching the site for these exact specs for 3 months, I was only willing to change on the color (MC Red or Pearl White MC). I bought it the same day it was listed.

It's a great car!