Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For Sale 2018 M3 long Range RWD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
lower right corner of map; three symbols, one of which is a representation of a hanging traffic signal.

The traffic light icon that shows up when tapping the map will turn on the traffic visualization lines on the map. Not add the FSD visualizations.

Just looked in the menu, under AutoPilot, make sure Full Self Driving Visualization Preview is turned ON. It was not turned on by default with the software update.

Enjoy

• Informative
Reactions: linux-works
Negative you are wrong. I have a brand new Performance 3 with hardware 3 built in October (no FSD) with newest software and it doesn’t show lights or signs. It does show cones. The day they announced it I did the update and tried it to my disappointment. I have the newest software, 2019.40.50.7

Maybe make sure you’re right before assertively saying someone is wrong.

Anyone with HW3.0 has the FSD preview. That’s a fact. Turn it on in your settings. Thanks for your reply.

• Informative
Reactions: linux-works
Maybe make sure you’re right before assertively saying someone is wrong.

Anyone with HW3.0 has the FSD preview. That’s a fact. Turn it on in your settings. Thanks for your reply.

I’m still thinking that HW3 doesn’t get traffic lights and road signs without FSD. If it’s a free preview then it’s a preview. So if you do get it it is temp? So old hardware 2019 FSD is still the same as EAP then?

Last edited:
I’m still thinking that HW3 doesn’t get traffic lights and road signs without FSD. If it’s a free preview then it’s a preview. So if you do get it it is temp? So old hardware 2019 FSD is still the same as EAP then?

It is for anyone with HW3, whether you have FSD or regular AutoPilot. It's just a visualization. They absolutely get traffic lights and road signs - this doesn't mean it will eventually stop for those, it won't, but the visualization is there to stay. It's just like being able to see other cars or pedestrians. It is not temporary. Not sure what you mean with your last question. I apologize for being snarky in my reply to you by the way, that was rude of me.