Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
IMG_1745.jpeg

For sale Sold For sale: 2019 Tesla Model X Performance with Ludicrous Mode

Sold
For sale: 2019 Tesla Model X Performance with Ludicrous Mode
$58,000.00 $58,000.00
Year
Vehicle condition
Excellent
Odometer
50,000 - 100,000 mi (80,000 - 160,000 km)
Drivetrain
Dual motor
Color
White
VIN number
5YJXCBE46KF213830
Status
This item has been sold and is no longer available!

Details

For sale: 2019 Tesla Model X Performance with Ludicrous Mode. This car has only 78,918 miles and has been very well cared for. It has a premium sound system, a cold weather package, and a newer high-voltage battery that was replaced under warranty. I include two sets of rims - 22-inch and an additional set of 20-inch with winter tires purchased last winter. It also has an extended service agreement valid until 100,000 miles (approx 21,000 miles left or 8/12/2026).

With Ludicrous Mode, you'll experience lightning-quick acceleration thanks to the performance motors. This Model X has incredible power paired with the practicality of an SUV. It's ideal for a family vehicle with ample cargo space and seating for up to 6.

I've loved owning this Tesla but am looking to sell it to make room for a new Model S. This Model X has been regularly serviced and is in great condition inside and out. Test drives are welcome for any interested buyers. Don't miss your chance to own this high-tech electric SUV! Please reach out with any questions.
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, thank you for your message, my apologies for the delay in responding. The battery was replaced about 8 months ago, I want to say. It charged 100% or 277 miles. I don't recall the exact expiration date of the warranty. However, I belive it was extended until 2028.