Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Not Available FOR SALE: 2021 Model 3 SR+, 15,000 miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In excellent condition. Only 14,700 miles. For sale at Kelly Bluebook private party sale price, $39,500!

All original, except for color-matched after-market rear spoiler and legal window tint. Car, battery, and motor warranties are transferable to buyer.

Price is firm.

Payment to be made via cashiers check DIRECT from buyer’s financial institution to seller. For local sale in Honolulu only, no trades, no low ballers, no scammers, NO EXCEPTIONS
E4503C84-889A-4C0F-87A3-8FB482730FDA.jpeg
F5B906B5-63A3-4762-ABC3-E6FF8175CD4C.jpeg
FA8BE8CA-C92B-4170-842C-CAC49706D84E.jpeg

It’s good that it’s a 2021 - Bunch of improvements over the 2020 and earlier models, but Tesla slashing prices on new models, and showing multiple super-cheap used Teslas on their website doesn’t bode well for the used car market on Teslas. 41,990 for a base - 7500 tax credit still in effect = 33,900 for a brand new 2023 white Model 3 base W full warranty. Food for thought.

The possibility of getting a good deal on the used market is what is making me take another look at Tesla cars after buying my wife a new 2023 last week. Majority of currently posted used Tesla prices on Oahu are still higher than buying a used one directly from Tesla even with the $2500 shipped factored in which is shocking. I suspect most of those cars are never going to sell at their asking prices. Trying to decide whether to make offers locally or just buy one from the mainland and ship it over.

Best of luck.

-Paul

Last edited:
Paul

You are absolutely right, but it was not the case at the time posted my first ad on Craigs List. Granted most ads were very unrealistic (especially the dealers' ads), there were only a couple cars similar in year and mileage to my car that were priced at reasonable asking prices. Within 12 hours of that posting, the market got flooded with people who I suspect are trying to sell their current Tesla in order to buy a new one and get the $7,500 tax credit before the impending deadline where the tax credit will be reduced about 50%. Many of these posters are privy to what you've said and posted asking prices below the Blue Book price for corresponding year and mileage. Tesla's recent price reduction for new cars made the matter worse for prospective sellers of used Teslas.

So, I decided to keep the car (THUS, IT'S OFF MARKET). it's a great car and I really enjoy it. Unfortunately, I am not able to delete or revise my original "for sale" post, and have already asked the Moderators/Administrators to do it.

As for your own dilemma, and depending on a variety of factors, I think that you may be able to get an excellent deal from either a local seller or a pre-owned car from Tesla. They are both every motivated for a quick sale in a market where the buyer may have the upper hand -- a market with a deluge of private party and used car dealers' inventory of Teslas. You're in the driver's seat, pun intended.

Last edited: