Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For sale: late 2018 (2019 delivery) Model X 75D 4K miles Blue, EAP 22”, Basically New

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We recently bought this X 75D but have decided to upgrade it to a Performance X.

The X is a 2018 Model but was delivered in 2019. It has 4K miles. I have posted the window sticker below. Options include:
- Deep Blue Metallic
- Black Multi Pattern Seats
- Enhanced AP
- 5 Seat interior
- Tow pack
- Ultra High Fidelity Sount
- Dark Ash wood decor
- Premium Upgrades Package
- Subzero Weather package (heated steering wheel, rear seats, etc)

I also added new 22” Black Slipstream wheels.

Car is in new condition. MSRP was $90,200 (plus the 22”s would bring it to $95,700).

Price is $77.5K with 22”s or $74K with 20”s.

513AD72D-D9FE-4113-8368-68B342094E41.jpeg

We recently bought this X 75D but have decided to upgrade it to a Performance X.

The X is a 2018 Model but was delivered in 2019. It has 4K miles. I have posted the window sticker below. Options include:
- Deep Blue Metallic
- Black Multi Pattern Seats
- Enhanced AP
- 5 Seat interior
- Tow pack
- Ultra High Fidelity Sount
- Dark Ash wood decor
- Premium Upgrades Package
- Subzero Weather package (heated steering wheel, rear seats, etc)

I also added new 22” Black Slipstream wheels.

Car is in new condition. MSRP was $90,200 (plus the 22”s would bring it to $95,700).

Price is $77.5K with 22”s or $74K with 20”s.

View attachment 400180
Probably 22" Turbines, the 20" wheels are the slipstreams. The 22’s really make the X’s look great. GLWS
BTW your Model 3 pictures looked sharp with the blue/silver/red brakes

Last edited:
Assuming Tesla screwed you on trade, they did to me when I upgrading my S to an X. What’d they offer you 50k for a car you bought for 90? I’ve wanted to upgrade my 75D X to a 100 but can’t because Tesla won’t give anywhere near KBB on it. Anyway, just wondering, hope you have success selling yours.

Very few use KBB anymore for trade/sell valuations. Most now use the recent auction price results to set the market.

Lots of places to sell your used car instead of Tesla.

New orders, with included Ludicris are pretty well priced.

Can't live in the past.