Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For sale: Model X 22" Referral wheels + tires, never mounted

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have a set of never-mounted black Model X 22" wheels+tires. Had a Model X 100D but traded it in for my P3D+ and I don't want to go full on donk with these wheels.

Prefer local pickup in Seattle metro area but will ship at cost of shipping.

Asking $6,500 exclusive of shipping.

IMG_6135.JPEG
IMG_6136.JPEG
IMG_6138.JPEG

Last edited:
Have a set of never-mounted black Model X 22" wheels+tires. Had a Model X 100D but traded it in for my P3D+ and I don't want to go full on donk with these wheels.

Prefer local pickup in Seattle metro area but will ship at cost of shipping.

Asking $6,500 exclusive of shipping.

You Sir, win. I’ve seen some gutsy asks for these wheels. But this is the best of them all. Well done. Well done.

Don’t want to blast you but you can buy two sets for less than your ask. I paid just under $1000 for just the 22" wheels with no tires (very good deal) but have seen local pickups for $2500 for complete referral sets.

I don't see how that's blasting me. Just informing me, which I'm okay with. I honestly spent no time looking at how much they go for other than what Tesla charges for them. Asking for one price and selling for another are a thing. I'd be open other offers.

Thanks for all of the info everyone.

I don't see how that's blasting me. Just informing me, which I'm okay with. I honestly spent no time looking at how much they go for other than what Tesla charges for them. Asking for one price and selling for another are a thing. I'd be open other offers.

Thanks for all of the info everyone.
Youre a chill dude :D If I had an X I’d buy them from you just for that

• Love
Reactions: Xtek
Hah, not Canadian. I'm a jaded Amazon Software Engineer who deals with frustrating people on a daily basis. There's no point in being offended when someone is trying to help you. I flat out did 0 research and got lots of helpful comments about my ridiculous offer. Why be mad? Y'all were super nice to me, no point in being mad back.

Anyway, thanks for the entertaining chat everyone. These are now considered sold to a fellow WAer.

If anyone wants to hang out and talk Tesla, slide into those DMs.

Reactions: Yinn and EVJunkie