Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For sale: set of 4 Goodyear Eagle Touring Tires with 45 miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I bought a new 2018 Model S in Nov 2018. I drove it home and removed the original equipment Goodyear Eagle tires & put the Michelin snow tires on. These tires have 45 miles on them. They are like new. The mold marks are still visible in the close up picture. Now that the snow might be over, I put on a set of Michelin summer tires.

245/45R19 98W With Sound Comfort Technology. Asking $500 cash.

Would prefer a Twin Cities area buyer. I also regularly travel to Duluth. I'd consider shipping UPS if they don't sell locally. I'd charge $40 plus the actual UPS charge to ship them & we would have to figure out the details. The Tire Rack says they weigh 26 lbs each.

Thanks, Bob

IMG_2895.JPG
IMG_2898.JPG
IMG_2900.JPG
IMG_2902.JPG

There has been some confusion about the pictures. The second picture is of the sidewall, because I wanted to show the size, and tread wear, traction and temp ratings. The tread is to the left, the bead is to the right. The third picture is odd.
IMG_2900.jpg

I wanted to show a closeup of the tread, showing how the mold parting lines are still clearly visible on the tread. (To show they have no wear) It is a picture of the outer row of the tread. The sidewall is to the right, the center of the tread is to the left. The way the light was can make it an optical illusion. I can look at it two ways. The tread block sticking in or out. The sunlight was coming from the lower right. The squiggly line running side to side is the mold parting line. If they had even a few hundred miles, that would be worn away. I hope this post clears this up.