Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For sale - Tesla solar tile

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

buckets0fun

Aug 20, 2020
Earth
Hi There! Didn’t know where to post this. Have available 1 of these. They’re from an install in which they obviously didn’t get used (missing mounting clip). Pondered placing it inside of an office or a tesla themed garage.

I’m not sure if I’d like to get rid of it, but figured someone out there may want a tile to look at.

Thank you for your time.

Admin: not trying to be against the rules, apologies if I’ve posted this in the wrong location. Didn’t know what this was worth and figured someone within this group may want something ground level to touch.

DEF6FF4D-9F6C-4BB9-B500-AD8696FFC6DC.jpeg

I could be wrong (hard to tell sometimes without looking at it from a proper angle), but that looks like a non-PV glass tile to me. If it is non-PV, that might be important to someone buying it who is thinking they are getting a PV tile.
The size of a PV tile is roughly 3x this size, has visible PV at this angle, not to mention wires coming from it, as well as a metal “backbone”.

No mention of PV in the first post by me, admin moved post and created thread/title.

dimensions are roughly 22.25” x 15.5”

Last edited: