Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For Trade - 21" Model S OEM turbine wheels/tires (from 2015 90D)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi folks,
I'll be picking up my used 2015 P90D from the Tesla location in San Diego in the next 7-10 days. The car was originally ordered with the optional 21" Silver turbine wheels, and I'd like to trade those with a 19" set, terms of trade up for debate right now. The wheels and tires are in flawless condition.

I'll be driving the car from San Diego to the DC metro area, so technically any location en route will work for a trade. Pics of the wheels/tires attached.

manheimsandiego_5yjsa1v27ff099299_closeups_cu-11.jpg

manheimsandiego_5yjsa1v27ff099299_closeups_cu-8.jpg

manheimsandiego_5yjsa1v27ff099299_closeups_cu-4.jpg

manheimsandiego_5yjsa1v27ff099299_closeups_cu-2.jpg

Thanks.

Attachments

• manheimsandiego_5yjsa1v27ff099299_closeups_cu-2.jpg
    manheimsandiego_5yjsa1v27ff099299_closeups_cu-2.jpg
    323.3 KB · Views: 32
Well, I didn't get to pick up the car in San Diego, Tesla is shipping it to me in MD. So, the wheels/tires will be available in the DC area. Still interested in a trade for 19", depending on trade terms. These wheels/tires are literally brand new, not a scratch/road rash anywhere. They are a SQUARE setup btw, not staggered.

Hi folks,
I'll be picking up my used 2015 P90D from the Tesla location in San Diego in the next 7-10 days. The car was originally ordered with the optional 21" Silver turbine wheels, and I'd like to trade those with a 19" set, terms of trade up for debate right now. The wheels and tires are in flawless condition.
Thanks.
Absolutely no disrespect intended or trying to call you out or anything like that.

A word of caution describing the wheels as flawless based on the pictures you got from the sales rep. My wheels also looked flawless in the pictures I got from the sales rep when I bought my car 2 months ago.

However after I picked up the car, it had the expected curb rash for a car with about 16K miles on it. Just saying, there may be some curb rash on yours as well. The pictures that Tesla sends are not very good (even though they appear to be). My car itself had several scratches all over the car that are not that visible to a casual onlooker, much less in pictures. However they are there and are very visible to me - especially the very long gash alongside the passenger doors on the right.

Folks - Took delivery of the car today. The wheels/tires are exactly as I have described. Spotless/flawless, and I mean it, no road rash.

I've only driven them ~60 miles from the delivery center back to my house. I suspect they will get additional mileage until I'm able to trade, but that's where we stand right now.

I'm willing to work out a trade for 19" wheels/tires or a straight up sale, I'll just get different 19" wheels/tires.