Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Four 19 inch Tesla OEM Wheels along with the Goodyear Eagles Tires - Only 100 miles

nflfan7

Feb 17, 2017
Chicago
Hi Everyone, I took the 19 inch Tesla OEM Wheels along with the Goodyear Eagles off my new 2017 Model S after just 100 miles and replaced them with 20 inch black wheels. I'm looking to sell the four 19 inch Tesla factory wheels and tires as a set or individually. $400/each or best offer. Can pick up for free in Chicago area or you can pay for shipping. No TPMS. Thanks and please let me know if you have any questions.

Attachments

• IMG_0427.jpg
    IMG_0427.jpg
    354.6 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_1285.JPG
    IMG_1285.JPG
    451.3 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_1287.JPG
    IMG_1287.JPG
    595.3 KB · Views: 32

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC