Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: 19" 5 spoke wheels from 2015 Model S inc. wheels, tires, TPMS

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Set of 4 19" wheels off of a Model S. These have Michelin Primacy MXM 4 tires installed with about 20k miles on them, probably can get another 2k to 5k miles or so depending on how you drive. See pics for tread compared to wear bars.

Includes wheels, tires, and TPMS. Fully balanced and ready to bolt on.

Note- there is curb rash on two of the four wheels thanks to a dumb curb at my office; the badge sensor for the office makes you reach really far over so most people in our parking lot have scratched rims on the left side of their car! The other two wheels have normal wear for a 60k mile car.

Price: $800 picked up in Westchester county NY (I'm willing to drive about an hour or so to meet up, if that helps). I'm also willing to ship if you pay actual shipping which I expect to cost around $200. Priority goes to local buyers!

Photos at this google photos link: Wheels for Sale

Also if helpful, I accept crypto and most other online payment portals. I have tons of feedback on ebay and a couple of transactions on this site if you need references.