TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

FS: 2012 Model S P85 with Extended Warranty! [Eastern PA]

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by aaronkalb, May 23, 2018.

1. aaronkalb

aaronkalb Member

Up for sale is my December 2012 build Tesla Model S with 80,xxx miles. I am the second owner and needless to say it's the best car I've ever owned. The car has been rock solid for me, which is likely due to the previous owner being a Tesla executive and he had any minor issue addressed during his ownership :)

The only reason I am selling is to upgrade to an even faster Tesla! Title is clear and in hand ready for a smooth sale. I just sold my Model 3 so I'm familiar with escrow/shipping if needed.

The only thing the car needs is a new set of tires! The car will be professionally detailed (interior and exterior) prior to sale. Asking price is $49,000

This is a P85 (Performance) with the following options:
    Monterrey Blue Metallic Paint
    Grey 21" Wheels
    Active Air (Smart) Suspension
    Black Performance Seats with Alcantara accents and red piping
    Glass Panoramic Roof
    Carbon Fiber Decor
    Carbon Fiber Spoiler
    3rd Row Seats
    Tech Package (Navigation, auto present handles, premium interior lighting, power lift gate, HomeLink, fog lights, etc)
    Ultra High Fidelity Sound Package
    Parcel Shelf
    Free Lifetime Supercharger Access!

The car also has...
    Carbon Fiber Yacht Floor
    Lloyd's Interior Floor Mats (brand new original mats also included!)
    The car's cell connection was upgraded to LTE in 2015 along with a brand new 17" MCU
    Tesla Indoor Cover
    Model S All-Weather Rear Trunk Mat Set
    Front Trunk Cargo Net
    2nd Row 12V Charge Port (USB charge adapter included)
    LED bulbs on the side markers and license plate lights
    Extended Tesla Warranty (additional 4 years/50,000 miles on top of the original 4 year/50,000 mile warranty). Of course the drivetrain (battery, motor, drive motor, reduction gear) is warrantied by Tesla until December 2020 with no mileage limit!

I believe 100% in full disclosure so here are the vehicle blemishes...
    Slight curb rash on two of the rear wheels, but overall the wheels are in great shape!
    A couple small rock chips on the front of the hood.
    Small door ding on the drivers door below the mirror. Should be easy to remove by any dent repair shop.

I will get some pictures taken and posted in the next couple of days. If you are interested or have any questions, please send me a PM. Thanks!

2. aaronkalb

aaronkalb Member

Brand new tires were put on this morning so this baby needs nothing except a new home!

3. EvilCowPow

EvilCowPow Member

Your looking at like 38-39k

4. Don TLR

Don TLR Member

I'll tell what your car does need,, some PICTURES.... :D

• Like x 1