Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: 2016 Model S 75 - 38,470 miles - AP1 - Arachnid Wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Located in San Francisco Bay Area - Selling my 2016 Model S 75. It was an October 2016 build and November delivery and has the updated front, AP1. The car has 38,470 miles (and counting). I absolutely love this car and if it wasn't for an international move I would not be selling it.

Major details:
-Deep blue metallic paint
-All glass pano roof/sunroof
-Black next-gen seats
-Black Alcantara headliner
-Dark ash wood decor
-Standard coil suspension
-Free unlimited supercharge (given delivery date this should be transferrable)
-Subzero weather package
-Highway autopilot equipped with basic summons features
-Received the arachnid wheels as a referral prize and the car will also come with the original 19" wheels. Two of the Arachnid wheels have curb rash :( original wheels also have curb rash but I can't remember how bad

I have included quite a few photos below but let me know if there are any specific photos you want to see. Photos show the good (paint and interior in great shape), bad (minor scrape on the back bumper from my mountain bike pedal), ugly (curb rash..). Aside from the curb rash, this car is in really fantastic shape for being four years old.

Photos coming below...

Asking $47,500

Last edited:
IMG_1948.jpg
IMG_1949.jpg
IMG_1951.jpg
IMG_1952.jpg
IMG_1953.jpg
IMG_1954.jpg
IMG_1963.jpg
IMG_1964.jpg

Thanks! At this price it really does hurt! Car will likely be going today one way or another. I have a few interested parties but it's not too late. I will hold dealer off for seriously interested people. I'd really hate to see this go to a used dealership! Their first plan for them is to remove the arachnid wheels and throw them away! Those were a referral prize that you cannot buy! Oh well. As my dad always said, "don't marry the metal"

Title is now in hand as well, came in the mail today!