Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sold FS: 2016 Model X 90D FREE Supercharging

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VBGeek2000

Supporting Member
Apr 26, 2022
Rock Hill, SC
SOLD

IMG_3393 small.jpeg

IMG_3394 small.jpeg

IMG_3396 small.jpegIMG_3397 small.jpegIMG_3399 small.jpegIMG_3402 small.jpegIMG_3403 small.jpegIMG_3404 small.jpegIMG_3406 small.jpeg

Last edited:
Do you have winter package? It looks like extended warranty expired.did you get the car inspected before expiration.? For extra questions and communication re purchase can i dm you or you contact me?
Good morning Gabriel,

Yes, the extended warranty from Tesla expired on the 3rd. I got any issues resolved prior to the warranty expiring. It was making a noise when going over bumps and they resolved that. I had the front axle shafts replaced about 2 years ago (acceleration shudder issue) and now I keep the car in low profile, I have not heard or had any issues with the new half shafts. I also had the 12V battery replaced by Tesla on-site about a year ago, so that should be good for a while as well. In the 5 years I've owned the car, those are the only issues I've had.

The car does not have the winter package.

Feel free to DM me or continue asking questions here, I will try to keep an eye out for both places.

…. Do you know if people in the forums ever do long-range transactions and how they accomplish it?
There are a hundred ways to do this, all dependent on the buyer’s comfort level. Stuff like…
  • Zoom walk thru
  • Finding a volunteer locally to proxy test drive
  • Paying a local mechanic to inspect
  • Using an escrow company for payment
  • Paying a shipping company to deliver it
Among others. Not moderator advice, just my personal experience having done that before.

There are a hundred ways to do this, all dependent on the buyer’s comfort level. Stuff like…
  • Zoom walk thru
  • Finding a volunteer locally to proxy test drive
  • Paying a local mechanic to inspect
  • Using an escrow company for payment
  • Paying a shipping company to deliver it
Among others. Not moderator advice, just my personal experience having done that before.
Thank you for your insight and experience!

Status
Not open for further replies.