Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: 2017 Tesla Model 3 LR RWD w/ EAP 17k miles Seattle/Bellevue, WA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We're looking to sell a 2017 Midnight Silver Tesla Model 3 LR RWD with 17k miles. We're currently firm on price at $43k. Car is located in the Seattle/Bellevue area in WA state. Here's what's included with the car:

- Enhanced Autopilot - includes Navigate on Autopilot, Summon, etc.
- Premium Connectivity for life
- Light Alcantara headliner (not cloth)
- Comes with the sportier, tighter suspension as the car is a 12/17 build (I've read Tesla allows you to swap to softer suspension if that's what you want)
- High-quality ceramic tint (30% all around, 70% windshield); rear window is not cut and covers whole window
- Tesla roof sunshade
- Tesla wheel caps (comes with Aero hubcaps as well)
- J1772 adapter and 14-50 NEMA adapter along with Mobile Connector
- Wind noise reduction kit for doors and sunroof
- Phone charging station

This was my dad's car who's in his 70s and kept the car in Chill mode for the life of the car. He took really great care of it and it shows. Single owner, non-smoker, no pets or kids. There's curb rash on the wheels, but otherwise the exterior and interior are in great shape. Minimal battery degradation. PM me any questions or if you'd like additional photos. Thanks for looking.

• Disagree
Reactions: 07e92
Hey 90 percent charge put it at 281 miles so full charge would be about 312. Only repair was the charge port door needs replacement.
MVIMG_20200222_104001.jpg