Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS 2018 Model 3 LR RWD $39,500

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2018 Tesla Model 3 Long Range

Private sale of my 2018 Tesla Model 3 Long Range (325mile) RWD

Asking $43,750. No Sales Tax for AZ buyer.

Includes the balance of 4 year factory warranty and 8 year / 120,000 motor and battery warranty

No accidents/ damage

For additional features, you can enable Autopilot for $3,000 and FSD for $7,000

• Purchased New and took delivery in March 2018
• 22,000 miles - Currently adding around 200 miles a month
• Pearl White with Premium Black interior
• Premium Package and Homelink garage opener
• All glass roof - Front portion has additional tinting
• Parking Sensors and rear camera
• Built in dash, side and back camera recording.
• Google map and Internet Radio / streaming - LIFETIME
• Hand Washed and always garaged
• Includes the Complete Original charger Kit and adapters from Tesla. Also have the Window Sticker

PLUS:
• All weather floor mats
• Ceramic window tint 30% legal in front and limo tint rear.
• Ceramic tint for front portion of glass roof.

IMG_0554.jpeg IMG_0555.jpeg IMG_0556.jpeg IMG_2745.JPG

Last edited:
I’ve been researching used Model S vehicles and this price seems to fall in line with most 2015s and some 2016s. I saw a new Model 3 would be $49k and have both AP ($3k) and DM ($4k IIRC). If you could take out those options a new vehicle would be about $42k. What would make essentially the same car but 2 years older worth more?

I’ve been researching used Model S vehicles and this price seems to fall in line with most 2015s and some 2016s. I saw a new Model 3 would be $49k and have both AP ($3k) and DM ($4k IIRC). If you could take out those options a new vehicle would be about $42k. What would make essentially the same car but 2 years older worth more?
Fair point. if there was an option to get a single motor. Nevertheless. I have reduced it to $39500