Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: 2018 Model 3 Performance w/ PUP $54k

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

I have a 2018 Model 3 Performance that was delivered on November 15th and has 3,147 miles on it. It was detailed at Metropolitan Detail (in Redmond, WA) after delivery to clean up the factory paint job.
It has spent it’s life in a heated garage when not being used as my commute car.

For the curious, I’m selling as I’ve ordered a Huracán EVO and I earn far less than the median Huracán buyer.

Details:
Performance Upgrade Pack (20s, bigger brakes, stainless pedals, theoretical spoiler and badge)
Solid Black Paint
Black Premium Interior
Enhanced Autopilot
All weather Tesla floor mats and carpeted mats
All weather Tesla frunk/frunk cargo liners

Pics can be DM’d to interested buyers.

Asking $54,000.

for the curious, I’m selling as I’ve ordered a Huracán EVO and I earn far less than the median Huracán buyer.
Broooo I waswsaving for a Lamborghini and then after researching repair and just normal maintenance costs I decided to hold cash and just get a 3 .I'll live vicariously though you. Good luck!

Wish I saw these forums before I ordered mine way better deals glws!!

The lambo!!
Wouldn’t have thought the lambo and 3 is cross-shopped.

But, is it just me, or can someone tell me why this is such a deal as some of you mentioned?

Assuming one can take advantage of the tax benefit and state rebates, $54,000 is about how much a brand new one would be for the same exact config right now (at least in CA).

The lambo!!
Wouldn’t have thought the lambo and 3 is cross-shopped.

But, is it just me, or can someone tell me why this is such a deal as some of you mentioned?

Assuming one can take advantage of the tax benefit and state rebates, $54,000 is about how much a brand new one would be for the same exact config right now (at least in CA).
Those of us that got EAP get roasted with the new AP FSD pricing. If you add all the AP features new is about 62k. I'm not sure what the CA incentive is. But that's closer apples to apples imo

Like I said EAP is closer to FSD than just the AP option you're selecting. Bringing it to 66 - 3750 federal. Not everyone gets a good state boost like CA. You taught me the single only good thing about CA. Wish I got a 25k state credit

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190313-004242_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190313-004242_Chrome.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 94