Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: 2018 P100D Red/Premium Black w/ 29K - FSD 3.0, MCU2, 21" Black Arachnids - Chicago Area

RoninAMG

Oct 29, 2017
Chicagoland
This is a bit of a last minute decision so bear with me on the pics. Currently out of town and will post a plethora of pictures this weekend. Selling my 2018 MS P100D with Ludicrous in Red Multi-Coat with Black Premium interior (cooling seats) & carbon fiber decor, w/ currently 28,563 miles on it. It has Full Self Driving - 3.0 Hardware and MCU2, along with recent installed 21" Black Arachnids (perfect condition). This one is fully loaded with every option except rear facing seats. Excellent condition, no accidents, clean CarFax/AutoCheck. I brought it into my local "Pre-owned EV dealership" (Current Automotive in Naperville, IL) before I left for vacation on the 9th of June and they ranked this as top 3% by their auto standards and offered me $78K. Before I counter their offer sometime shortly after I return on the 18th I thought I would post here for fellow TMC members to get first dibs. Pre-owned values are all over the map right now as I've seen these in lesser condition and more miles sell in $85K range. I don't plan on being that high. But I'm obviously holding out for more than $78K or else I would just bring it there for the convenience factor. So, somewhere in between seems to be the spot. And I'm not in a hurry or need to sell this as I have another Performance MS (P85D+) in my stable and don't need two of these machines. Quite frankly, I don't want to give up the Plus Suspension on my P85D (P85D+), nor the sunroof and is the only reason I'm selling this one. I'm hoping to have more pics and additional vehicle intel (battery/mileage range, etc.) by this weekend if it hasn't sold by then. Asking price is more than $80K but less than $85K. However, will entertain all higher offers at your expense. :cool:

• Full Self-Driving Capability
  • Autopilot 3.0 Hardware
  • MCU2 - Sentry Mode, Netflix, Caraoke, etc.
  • Pay-Per-Use Supercharging (rarely Supercharged, mostly home at a slower 20amp to preserve battery health)
  • Ludicrous Speed
  • Ultra High Fidelity Sound
  • HEPA Air Filtration System
  • Smart Air Suspension - GPS Enabled Homelink
  • Subzero Weather Package
  • Red Multi-Coat
  • All Black Premium Interior w/ Carbon Fiber Decor
  • Carbon Fiber Spoiler
  • Black Alcantara Headliner
  • All Glass Roof
  • Red Brake Calipers
  • 21" Black Arachnid Wheels - Like new, recently installed
Note: Currently out of town with limited connectivity. However, I will return all messages in the order that they're received by the end of that day.

Additional Note: For those that are interested in purchasing, but on the fence because you're not in the Chicago Area. I will gladly work with a shipping company of your choice. I've shipped a handful of cars and motorcycles (no I'm not a Dealer) via Purchase or Sale and to me it's fairly simple. The key ingredient is hiring a Highly Rated & Well-Insured Shipper. However, I think the best option is to fly into Chicago (O'Hare or Midway) and drive her back home yourself wherever that may be. Either way, I'm a flexible Seller/Trader/Buyer.

IMG_8767.jpeg

IMG_8768.jpeg

Sunshine State

Automotive Enthusiast
Jul 13, 2017
Florida
What did you get? I’ve got a red one like it with Silver Arachnids, white ventilation seats, Carbon fiber, power sunroof, bought new in 2019 that I might sell but with only 5900 miles. Also my 4,900 mile 2020 blue Raven LR Plus 403 mile range is still available, I got lots of offers but for less than the dealers will pay. I don’t really want to sell any of them but the money for really low mile late model cars is very high right now.

Attachments

• EA71FE3D-E6D2-4F60-BDE5-F5C8243DE477.jpeg
    EA71FE3D-E6D2-4F60-BDE5-F5C8243DE477.jpeg
    465.8 KB · Views: 20
  • FA687AFF-C828-414B-8DEB-764CEC49932D.jpeg
    FA687AFF-C828-414B-8DEB-764CEC49932D.jpeg
    746.9 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

RoninAMG

Oct 29, 2017
Chicagoland
What did you get? I’ve got a red one like it with Silver Arachnids, white ventilation seats, Carbon fiber, power sunroof, bought new in 2019 that I might sell but with only 5900 miles. Also my 4,900 mile 2020 blue Raven LR Plus 403 mile range is still available, I got lots of offers but for less than the dealers will pay. I don’t really want to sell any of them but the money for really low mile late model cars is very high right now.
The new owner is a member here so sharing this information will be most appropriate should he/she choose to do so. But what I will say is with the release of the MS Plaid it seems prices have stopped climbing and even started to decline a bit. So, if you're considering selling a Performance MS then now is the time IMO. Good luck...

Reactions: TwistedGray

OGKobraTribe

Feb 27, 2021
Las Vegas
Dealerships are giving better prices than most buyers cause they usually already have it sold to someone that doesn’t want too wait. S prices will continue to drop significantly, since they were seriously overvalued. X prices however will continue to go up. No supply and Plaid isn’t supposed to deliver till December now, I believe.

Ostrichsak

Sep 6, 2018
Colorado, USA
And yet I'm the crazy one, lol. With that mileage, it's better than the one I found for $57k back in May.
Got a time machine? Better sell off your cryptocurrency at its peak while you're there too. Probably some other investment plays you can make too but I'm struggling to see what that has to do with this thread.

Reactions: bkp_duke

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC