Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: 2018 P100D Red/Premium Black w/ 29K - FSD 3.0, MCU2, 21" Black Arachnids - Chicago Area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is a bit of a last minute decision so bear with me on the pics. Currently out of town and will post a plethora of pictures this weekend. Selling my 2018 MS P100D with Ludicrous in Red Multi-Coat with Black Premium interior (cooling seats) & carbon fiber decor, w/ currently 28,563 miles on it. It has Full Self Driving - 3.0 Hardware and MCU2, along with recent installed 21" Black Arachnids (perfect condition). This one is fully loaded with every option except rear facing seats. Excellent condition, no accidents, clean CarFax/AutoCheck. I brought it into my local "Pre-owned EV dealership" (Current Automotive in Naperville, IL) before I left for vacation on the 9th of June and they ranked this as top 3% by their auto standards and offered me $78K. Before I counter their offer sometime shortly after I return on the 18th I thought I would post here for fellow TMC members to get first dibs. Pre-owned values are all over the map right now as I've seen these in lesser condition and more miles sell in $85K range. I don't plan on being that high. But I'm obviously holding out for more than $78K or else I would just bring it there for the convenience factor. So, somewhere in between seems to be the spot. And I'm not in a hurry or need to sell this as I have another Performance MS (P85D+) in my stable and don't need two of these machines. Quite frankly, I don't want to give up the Plus Suspension on my P85D (P85D+), nor the sunroof and is the only reason I'm selling this one. I'm hoping to have more pics and additional vehicle intel (battery/mileage range, etc.) by this weekend if it hasn't sold by then. Asking price is more than $80K but less than $85K. However, will entertain all higher offers at your expense. :cool:

• Full Self-Driving Capability
  • Autopilot 3.0 Hardware
  • MCU2 - Sentry Mode, Netflix, Caraoke, etc.
  • Pay-Per-Use Supercharging (rarely Supercharged, mostly home at a slower 20amp to preserve battery health)
  • Ludicrous Speed
  • Ultra High Fidelity Sound
  • HEPA Air Filtration System
  • Smart Air Suspension - GPS Enabled Homelink
  • Subzero Weather Package
  • Red Multi-Coat
  • All Black Premium Interior w/ Carbon Fiber Decor
  • Carbon Fiber Spoiler
  • Black Alcantara Headliner
  • All Glass Roof
  • Red Brake Calipers
  • 21" Black Arachnid Wheels - Like new, recently installed
Note: Currently out of town with limited connectivity. However, I will return all messages in the order that they're received by the end of that day.

Additional Note: For those that are interested in purchasing, but on the fence because you're not in the Chicago Area. I will gladly work with a shipping company of your choice. I've shipped a handful of cars and motorcycles (no I'm not a Dealer) via Purchase or Sale and to me it's fairly simple. The key ingredient is hiring a Highly Rated & Well-Insured Shipper. However, I think the best option is to fly into Chicago (O'Hare or Midway) and drive her back home yourself wherever that may be. Either way, I'm a flexible Seller/Trader/Buyer.

IMG_8767.jpeg

IMG_8768.jpeg

What did you get? I’ve got a red one like it with Silver Arachnids, white ventilation seats, Carbon fiber, power sunroof, bought new in 2019 that I might sell but with only 5900 miles. Also my 4,900 mile 2020 blue Raven LR Plus 403 mile range is still available, I got lots of offers but for less than the dealers will pay. I don’t really want to sell any of them but the money for really low mile late model cars is very high right now.

Attachments

• EA71FE3D-E6D2-4F60-BDE5-F5C8243DE477.jpeg
    EA71FE3D-E6D2-4F60-BDE5-F5C8243DE477.jpeg
    465.8 KB · Views: 64
  • FA687AFF-C828-414B-8DEB-764CEC49932D.jpeg
    FA687AFF-C828-414B-8DEB-764CEC49932D.jpeg
    746.9 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
What did you get? I’ve got a red one like it with Silver Arachnids, white ventilation seats, Carbon fiber, power sunroof, bought new in 2019 that I might sell but with only 5900 miles. Also my 4,900 mile 2020 blue Raven LR Plus 403 mile range is still available, I got lots of offers but for less than the dealers will pay. I don’t really want to sell any of them but the money for really low mile late model cars is very high right now.
The new owner is a member here so sharing this information will be most appropriate should he/she choose to do so. But what I will say is with the release of the MS Plaid it seems prices have stopped climbing and even started to decline a bit. So, if you're considering selling a Performance MS then now is the time IMO. Good luck...

Reactions: TwistedGray
Dealerships are giving better prices than most buyers cause they usually already have it sold to someone that doesn’t want too wait. S prices will continue to drop significantly, since they were seriously overvalued. X prices however will continue to go up. No supply and Plaid isn’t supposed to deliver till December now, I believe.