Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: 2022 Rivian R1T Adventure in Forest Green/Black Mountain

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Selling my 2022 Rivian R1T Adventure. Current mileage is at 3,400, but will continue to rise slowly as it's my daily driver. It's an awesome truck, but it's way overkill for what I need and I need to make room for some new toys.

No lien and title is in hand for a hassle-free process. Located in Eastern PA and asking $88,000.

Attachments

• ZTErnaSQ-IMG_4737.jpg
    ZTErnaSQ-IMG_4737.jpg
    361.1 KB · Views: 292
  • OCa9rDn8-IMG_4734.jpg
    OCa9rDn8-IMG_4734.jpg
    390.3 KB · Views: 252
  • 63X7B2mg-IMG_3856.jpg
    63X7B2mg-IMG_3856.jpg
    475.7 KB · Views: 228
Reactions: ShareLofty
I'm having a hard time justifying my order for the same configuration. I'm a very mild offroader, I have little need to tow anything, I rarely need to haul stuff, and there are many other things I could do with that money.

Have you sold your truck? Now that it's gone do you miss it?

Haven’t sold it and honestly having a hard time letting it go. I need to drop the price a bit closer to $80k if I actually want to move it.

It’s hands down the best EV I’ve ever owned in multiple ways. The upcoming dual motor + max battery pack would be my personal choice if I had to choose a version. The quad motor is overkill but the truck accelerates like a bat out of hell.