Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Available FS: 20x10+30 Advan GTs Machine/Hyperblack - Model Y Fitment Chicago Area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For sale is a complete set of Advan GTs in 20x10 et 30 squared, mounted with brand new Continental CONTROL CONTACT SPORT SRS+ all seasons in 275/40/20. Model Y Bluetooth TPMS sensors already mounted, as well as matching center caps. This set up is plug n play for the Model Y, no adapters or anything needed. The hub rings are already installed on the wheels so it is compatible. I will include the Project Kics Lugnuts in the bundle. This entire set has <1000 miles on it. Absolutely nothing wrong with the set, I no longer have the Tesla so have no need for these wheels.

I'm asking $6500 OBO for everything. I do not particularly want to ship it, so if there's no serious buyer then I'll keep it until I come back to a Tesla :D I would prefer a local buyer in the Chicagoland area

Pictures below of the wheels and the stance on my Model Y Performance (I am on stock performance suspension)

IMG_6074.jpg

IMG_6049.jpg

IMG_6050.jpg

IMG_6079.jpg

IMG_6080.jpg

IMG_6081.jpg

IMG_6083.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_6050.jpg
    IMG_6050.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_6080.jpg