Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
IMG_9799.JPG

For sale Sold FS: Used Signature Forged SV104 wheels Tesla Model Y fitment - NJ

Sold
20x9" ET25 wheels with TMPS and Michelin PS A/S 4
$2,900.00
Available for
  1. Local pickup
Related vehicle
  1. Model Y
Condition
Used
Status
This item has been sold and is no longer available!
Status
2 members are watching this marketplace listing

Details

FOR SALE custom gloss black Signature SV104 forged wheels with Tesla Model Y LR and Model Y Performance fitment. All 4 wheels are a 20x9" ET25 so they can be rotated (even on a MYP) . Fitment is flush and the 9" rim width provides a little curb protection with 255/40/20 tires. Rims also have the optional signature friction lock to keep the tires from slipping from high torque EVs.
These rims are monoblock forged for strength and weigh about 20lbs each. In comparison, the stock Uberturbine wheels weigh about 38lbs each. The weight loss is instantly noticeable both off the line and in increased range. Small scuff mark on one wheel that was covered with touch up paint (see picture) and random rock chips from normal use.
Wheels are wrapped in Michelin Pilot Sport All Season 4 with a little life left and include OEM Tesla TPMS valve stems.
Asking $2900 obo for the set. I am looking to sell locally (Central NJ) before I post them for shipping. I am selling because I am moving to a Model X which unfortunately has a different wheel fitment.
IMG_9799.JPG
IMG_6119.jpg
IMG_9920.jpg
IMG_6170.JPG
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.