Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS 20x9.5 VS Forged VS08 brush finish - Bay Area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello Everyone,

Selling me set of VS Forge VS08 20x9.5 +30 brushed clear finish wheels. My wife and I switched over to the Model Y for more family room. Asking for $2000 local pickup from them. They have TPMS in them already. Tires included as well. They are in pretty good shape, I believe the one in the far left on the pic have a bit of rash.

Thanks for looking.

full

full

20211027_165057.jpg

20211027_164955.jpg
20211027_164950.jpg
20211027_164944.jpg
20211027_164939.jpg

One more pic of the car from the weekend before I took the wheels off today.

20211024_154108.jpg

Attachments

• 20211027_165057.jpg
    20211027_165057.jpg
    453.2 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:
I'm not sure what the loading rating are on these tbh. Pretty sure they are stronger than the factory 18s. I had these custom made for this car, I am not sure if the offset will fit the Y or not. We never planned on putting them on the Y because they won't look right at stock height in our eyes. Wife is pretty done with lowered cars. 🤷‍♂️

@GetYourWheels Will these fit a performance model sir?
Hey!! Yes they will, These are made to clear the performance model 3 and the base and they are made to be load rated for the Model 3.

EDIT: you will need a 3mm spacer since his was built for a Long Range model and the bore for the performance model is slightly different. Other than that, everything else fits.

Thank you

Last edited:
Reactions: travass808
Hello Everyone,

Selling me set of VS Forge VS08 20x9.5 +30 brushed clear finish wheels. My wife and I switched over to the Model Y for more family room. Asking for $2000 local pickup from them. They have TPMS in them already. Tires included as well. They are in pretty good shape, I believe the one in the far left on the pic have a bit of rash.

Thanks for looking.

full

full

View attachment 726585
View attachment 726586View attachment 726587View attachment 726588View attachment 726589

One more pic of the car from the weekend before I took the wheels off today.

View attachment 726590
Check you DM, consider these sold

Hey!! Yes they will, These are made to clear the performance model 3 and the base and they are made to be load rated for the Model 3.

EDIT: you will need a 3mm spacer since his was built for a Long Range model and the bore for the performance model is slightly different. Other than that, everything else fits.

Thank you
Just to clear the air, it was made for a mid range rwd. Thanks for response though!

I'm not sure what the loading rating are on these tbh. Pretty sure they are stronger than the factory 18s. I had these custom made for this car, I am not sure if the offset will fit the Y or not. We never planned on putting them on the Y because they won't look right at stock height in our eyes. Wife is pretty done with lowered cars. 🤷‍♂️
Ironically, the aftermarket coilovers (ie MPP) make the Y more comfortable since the stock system is quite stiff.

Ironically, the aftermarket coilovers (ie MPP) make the Y more comfortable since the stock system is quite stiff.
Yea the Y ride is not much or any better than stock 3 ride. The MPP coilovers improved the ride quality quite a bit on the 3 as well as reducing a significant amount of NVH. I'll likely get the MPP again for the Y and run them in stock (as close to stock) height.

Reactions: pt19713