Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: 21" Arachnid Wheels - 2022 Tesla Model S - OEM Michelin Tires ($3000 OBO)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Selling a like-new, excellent condition set of 21" Arachnid Wheels taken off of my 2022 Tesla Model S. At the time I took them off, they had 460 miles on them. Has the OEM Michelin Pilot Sport 4S Summer Tires on them.

All original hardware, lugnuts, TPMS included and installed. These are ready to be put on another car.

Asking $3000 OBO. Pick up from Seattle area only. No shipping.

1662047279534.png

1662047295195.png

If I knew the logistics involved in shipping something like this, I'd be more than willing. 😄

What is required to ship them? Just wrap them in a ton of plastic wrap covering the wheels and tires with foam padding? I am open to getting them shipped if you can coordinate with me on logistics of getting them shipped!

If I knew the logistics involved in shipping something like this, I'd be more than willing. 😄

What is required to ship them? Just wrap them in a ton of plastic wrap covering the wheels and tires with foam padding? I am open to getting them shipped if you can coordinate with me on logistics of getting them shipped!
It's actually relatively simple to prepare wheels with tires already mounted for shipment. You just need to cut one or two layers of heavy duty cardboard larger than the outer diameter of the wheel to protect the face. Then you use some of the heavy duty packing Saran wrap stuff to go all around the wheel and every direction until it's completely covered with several layers. Prepare the shipment as 1 of 4, 2 of 4, etc. And you're set. The difficult part is going to be the cost as I'm sure it's gone up dramatically since the last time I shipped a set of wheels and tires cross country.

Selling a like-new, excellent condition set of 21" Arachnid Wheels taken off of my 2022 Tesla Model S. At the time I took them off, they had 460 miles on them. Has the OEM Michelin Pilot Sport 4S Summer Tires on them.

All original hardware, lugnuts, TPMS included and installed. These are ready to be put on another car.

Asking $3000 OBO. Pick up from Seattle area only. No shipping.

View attachment 847887

View attachment 847888

Unsolicited advice: I would never try to ship a set of wheels and tires on my own again. Pay a shop to do it so you dont get stuck with the liability when (not if, but when) they get scratched or damaged in shipping. My local wheel shop will do for about $500 inclusive of shipping on a pallet. This is much safer than shipping through UPS/Fedex.

Reactions: rpan25