Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: 21" Model S OEM Staggered Gray Turbine Wheels + Tires + Gen 2 TPMS

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Set of 4x 21" Tesla Model S OEM Gray Staggered Turbine wheels and Tires (Max Performance Summer tire with acoustic Foam inside) for sale; asking $2000. Sale comes with storage bags and felt top covers.
All 4 (1).JPG All 4 (2).JPG Front 1 (2).JPG Front 2 (2).JPG Front Tire (2).JPG Known Damages (2).JPG Known Damages (3).JPG Known Damages (4).JPG Rear 1 (1).JPG Rear 2 (1).JPG
Wheels have the Second generation TPMS.

Front tires are the newest set @ ~8/32” (put 5500 miles on them); They were installed last fall, before switching to my winter wheels and tires.

Rear tires are due for replacement now, they are currently @ ~3/32; I’d estimate ~4K miles normal road use before hitting the wear indicator.

There is some normal wear and tear on 2 of the rims; I zoomed in to those portions for a closer look. If you take a look at the entire wheel from anything greater than 12 inches away, they’re not noticeable.

Prefer local pickup around Baltimore, MD. But I’m open to shipping at cost; Zip code is 21237, if you’d like to get your shipping quote.

21” OEM Wheels (Staggered)
Bolt Pattern: 5-120
Rim Width: 21x8.5, 40mm offset (Front)
Rim Width: 21x9, 40mm offset (Rear)

Michelin Pilot SuperSport Tires (Staggered)
Max Performance Summer Tires
245/35ZR21 96Y XL (Front)
265/35ZR21 101Y XL (Rear)
All 4 (1).JPG
All 4 (2).JPG
Front 1 (2).JPG
Front 2 (2).JPG
Front Tire (2).JPG
Known Damages (2).JPG
Known Damages (3).JPG
Known Damages (4).JPG
Rear 1 (1).JPG